Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Seeking alliance

New player. Level 17. Active in other games also. Looking for guidance and casual play.

Comments

• I also play SWGOH.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I also play SWGOH.

I don't see how that's relevant
  • To show its not my first attempt playing a game with guild requirements.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Hey @DarthMaestro — I’ll try to be helpful since it can be hard to break into a game like this. Post your bot roster (1st two rows) and that will help alliances see if you are a fit.

You should also get the LINE chat app or post your username if you already have it. From there I can get you connected to alliance leaders. Find me under JIMMYSAB
  • Here is my first two lines. I am in discord not line. Is that the preferred method for this one?9802pyjmonqy.png
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Here is my first two lines. I am in discord not line. Is that the preferred method for this one?9802pyjmonqy.png

There are some Discord users, but the majority is LINE. I suggest signing up there. In terms of your bots, you are very early in the development process and will need to find an alliance who accommodates as such. I think I can help but it will likely be a “side” alliance where players are focused on ranking up an additional account aka alt.
  • Ok. I'll get line. I've been playing for three days now. Very early development lol
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Ok. I'll get line. I've been playing for three days now. Very early development lol

I also sent your profile to someone I know that runs an alliance you will fit nicely into. His ingame name starts with zlamerican or something like that.
  • Ty! Can someone explain forging characters to me?
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited August 2019
    Ty! Can someone explain forging characters to me?

Okay you can’t forge the same star rating into the same star rating
    And you can’t forge a 2star into a 1star etc
    If you forge a matching 3star bot into his or her matching 4star bot you can unlock the ability to forge the bot to forge 100, this rule applies to all star rating bots except 1stars can’t get a forge level and you can’t duplicate a 1star, sadly 1stars don’t do anything lol 😂 unless you wanna play them in arenas

I definitely recommend that you don’t forge away any bots until their close to signature ability 100, you can achieve this by duplicating your bots from bot crystals, I recommend also that you don’t spend energon on bot crystals, energon is the rarest thing in the game at times it can be hard to obtain so it’s best to save up energon to buy Spark bundles to upgrade 4star or 5star bots 😁
  • Ty!
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Ty!

You’re welcome man
    belcgjacd45c.png
    This is a very good example on forging too lol and sad to say, but I’ll never get forge level 100 on my 5* Bee unless I can win a 4star Bee lol so soon he’ll be stuck on forge level 75 and won’t go any higher
  • https://youtu.be/Soalz5J21xQ lol seems like something to do way later
  • On line now. Same name