Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Regarding away missions

Hi Kabam,

Before we used to have that crystals either for energon or gold which was really good for away missions. Could you please implement energon for away missions now?

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Hahahahaha
    No
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited August 2019
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Hahahahaha
    No

@Kabam Vydious :
    1sn2cl4tii1b.gif
  • I thought there would be some chances....
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Hahahahaha
    No

@Kabam Vydious :
    1sn2cl4tii1b.gif

Rip that protectron.

Unfortunately, some guy at kabam thought OH, Let's remove a method to get energon for the players. I know there arw better rewards. But cmon, i don't wanna grind the arenas that have energon.

Unfortunately, some guy at kabam thought OH, Let's remove a method to get energon for the players. I know there arw better rewards. But cmon, i don't wanna grind the arenas that have energon.

I don't want to grind the arenas either...
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    I thought there would be some chances....

I feel another "do you skip the dialogue" poll, except this time for arenas. If it comes in at over 50% in favor of arenas I will flip no fewer than 5 random tables in real life.
  • Arena is a form of punishment. I only do a select few arena types and very begrudgingly.

I feel another "do you skip the dialogue" poll, except this time for arenas. If it comes in at over 50% in favor of arenas I will flip no fewer than 5 random tables in real life.

Yes, I skip the dialogue....
  • omernuzomernuz Posts: 58
    I haven't played arenas for 2 years. So time consuming process for experienced players. This must be change somehow.
  • I want them to bring back the 'Raid Chips' in the away missions.. I Hate doing raids.. I either get an opponent I could never beat.. or one.. I only need one bot to beat, and almost no rewards. I don't mind a challenge.. I hate a waste of time.
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Where'd you get that GIF of me?

But in all seriousness, I can take your feedback about this and everything to the team as I have been and thank you for it. I can't promise outcomes but can reassure you that we're reading everything y'all are saying.
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

But in all seriousness, I can take your feedback about this and everything to the team as I have been and thank you for it. I can't promise outcomes but can reassure you that we're reading everything y'all are saying.

Stalker..... 😂
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

We've heard this so many times yet nothing COMES of it.
  • DrShotgun wrote: »

And you are free to think that but it isn't necessarily true. I won't be turning this into an argumentative piece with you. This isn't the point of the discussion. I said what I could on the matter. I can only do so much. We take what we can from y'all and bring it to who we can-- not everything you give us can be implemented into the game, but we try our best to do with it what we can and we're sorry that not everything you ask for is going to show up. That just isn't possible.

That isn't how games work. I could've not said anything and I feel that would've been worse. I wanted to acknowledge that I do see these things and that I do take it to the team. Not only is that done, but we as a whole do discuss it. Again, I'm sorry that there isn't more I can do but would you rather there be silence?
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited August 2019
    DrShotgun wrote: »

not everything you give us can be implemented into the game

And apparently that means NOTHING we give you can be implemented into the game...I'd reccomend listening to us more often...as a game is nothing without it's playerbase...we have been screaming for so long to the point where we expect nothing from you guys...there aren't any other games I expect nothing from...my point being...you should care about your playerbase and add new unique content more often maybe take some time and resources off of The Other Game and give this game some love or shut it down...this month's spotlight was great and new! But after it...there's nothing left to do in this month other than the same old grinding...you should add chrono vectors and other things to make this game more exciting to come by every day! I hope you take my constructive criticism to the team because most players would agree with me on this
  • I understand and I appreciate where you are both are coming from but this isn't the topic of the thread and it severely veering off from it. We're not going to discuss this here. The forge point has no reason to be discussed here (though I am sorry it is still an issue and I will try to talk to who I need to again about it today). As for the rest, I again understand the frustrations and will do what I can on my part but this is the best I can do for you. We listen.

Let's keep this thread on topic about the Away Missions and leave it at that please or I will be forced to have to take action and I do not want to have to be put into that spot.
  • Bazzatron1979Bazzatron1979 Posts: 238
    edited August 2019
    Away missions , from my point of view, are now massively useful and beloved

My main sticking point is how hard It is to get t4b

If you sold , to high level commanders, a Sunday mix of t4b essence and a random t4c essence crystal for 4.99 you would clean up

Otherwise I acknowledge that this is off topic , but I offer it in balance to other comments

I think my proposition has legs though....
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    It's kinda crazy how hard it is to please some of the player base.. Away missions are much improved and are fantastic now, so much so that I occasionally refresh them for hopes of landing more t3 Ore crystals and 5* shards.
    The amount of rank up materials available in ore and gold are far superior to what the arena crystals were providing so lets just drop it before kabam actually makes a change and screws up our returns. There are plenty of ways to source energon still so i'm not sure why there is still so much need to have arena crystals return. Sure I love bonus energon but i'd take these new away missions over the old ones any day of the week.

PS. as an added bonus there's t2 alphas, t4 class shards, solid raid chip rewards all for a very low gold cost. Seems pretty sweet to me.

Good job with this update Kabam
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited August 2019
    @Canuck33 agreed.
    IMO, you can't go wrong with the possibility of getting T4E, T3C, T2A, T3E, etc for 400 frickin gold + 10 min of your life.

I get there are frustrated (ha! It's a game) players what with RNG and all, but c'mon, Ore-13 Crystals have been a godsend.

Also, if these T4s were so easy to come by, most VETERANS would simply R5 every single 5* they have, creating a terrible imbalance.
    Noobs wouldn't stand a chance, Alliances would be elitist bore-fests and...
    PEOPLE WOULD LOSE INTEREST.

I grinded for every achievement in F2F. The fact i could win against some overpowered bots, be it in missions, raids, AM, etc gives me a massive sense of pride.

And the payout of Ore-13 Crystals only whets my appetite for the upcoming months. Finally, i get to R3/R4 some 5*s that i wouldn't have the courage to, as resources were so scarce.
    I no longer depend on 4* R5 max'd EVERYTHING, to compete.
    Gives the rest of us a chance, for crying out loud.

Thanks mods and devs.

PS - I'm not even going to bring up my RNG for Ore-13 is pretty horrid at the moment. Had great stuff previously, and lady luck might pay a visit AGAIN.
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    Doesn't the developer have to disclose the drop rate of virtual items to be able to be played in China, and the Apple store?
    I note more crystals are losing the 'i' information for their drop rate..

https://www.techradar.com/au/news/nintendo-sony-and-microsoft-crack-down-on-loot-boxes-what-it-means-for-you
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    This game isn't officially released in China, FYI @Down_Under .
  • I want them to bring back the 'Raid Chips' in the away missions.. I Hate doing raids.. I either get an opponent I could never beat.. or one.. I only need one bot to beat, and almost no rewards. I don't mind a challenge.. I hate a waste of time.
    That is true...I really want the that crystals for energon or gold and raid chips for sure....

I am getting a lot of Ore which doesn't worth for me...