Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Tier 2 utility mod sparks in stash

I have 3 t2 utility mod sparks in my inventory. I can't use them or sell them. The t2 mod spark crystal I opened gave me another one. If I try to sell one, the game crashes.

Comments

• Weird. What happens when you try to use them?
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    He cant use them cuz he probably has all the utility mods at r3... that's the problem
  • Kitten wrote: »
    He cant use them cuz he probably has all the utility mods at r3... that's the problem

Ah, that's fair. That's fair. I'll see what I can sort out about this.

Edit: Can you let us know, @Georgie, what device you're running and the OS please?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Please add transwarp to the normal pool
  • GeorgieGeorgie Posts: 12
    I have galaxy s8 android

When I am in my inventory and I select the spark I am given the option to sell them for 0 gold. When I hit the sell button the game freezes on that screen with the network connection message at the bottom. The game is unresponsive at this point and must be force closed.

It's not that I cant use them, I have nothing to use them on
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Please add transwarp to the normal pool

Let us have a chance at those exclusive mods again.

totally agree, I'm sure everyone is getting close to having the t2 mod sparks expiring which is pretty ridiculous. I don't even have a 4* Paralyzer so the only utility mod I can even use my t2s on is Exo.
    When I try and sell my expiring t2 utility it comes up as zero gold so there's no point in it anyhow. meh..
  • Confirmed this as an issue, we're looking into a solution right now.
  • Beastdad wrote: »

Since T3 Mod sparks are not a thing yet I understand that I cannot get essence, but I really should have received a decent coin payout for such rare and valuable sparks.

Wait, okay. Apologies if I misunderstood prior in this, but when you get the game running again the item is gone from your inventory then?
  • Beastdad wrote: »

No problem, going to upload a screenshot. (I believe you are aware of this issue already)

Currently, it is impossible to do anything with extra T2 mod sparks, they eventually just go away if you do not have a mod to use them on.

6vvnseaulzrs.jpg

Ah, so they expire is what you mean since they can't be sold, yes?

But when you click sell and the game crashes, are they still there or are they gone? (that's what I'm trying to clarify)

Sorry for any confusion! And yes, I'm aware of the '0' showing up on the gold count.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Maybe it's time those other exclusive mods are added to the pool or you open up the next level for mods. I'm also just sitting on sparks because I've upgraded everything available. Along with raid tickets it's an absolute waste as a reward for spotlight.

You're rewarding them every month but there are only so many mods so no matter what they eventually become useless.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Wheres the 5* mods???? I kid. Only after we can r5 the 4* ones haha
  • Hey everyone -

For the time being we've removed the ability that was showing them as being available to sell. I know that doesn't really solve the issue of them expiring and feels like a waste of a resource, but I can assure you that this is bringing to light a conversation to have again about these items. We definitely have plans for these in the near future. Apologies for all the frustration this has been causing.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Hey everyone -

For the time being we've removed the ability that was showing them as being available to sell. I know that doesn't really solve the issue of them expiring and feels like a waste of a resource, but I can assure you that this is bringing to light a conversation to have again about these items. We definitely have plans for these in the near future. Apologies for all the frustration this has been causing.

I’m hoping the T3 Mod sparks will start coming after this crash
  • GeorgieGeorgie Posts: 12
    Thank you
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Hey everyone -

You can adopt the strategy used for t1m sparks on 3* mods. Two t2m, three t2a and four t3b to upgrade a 4* mod to r4.

T3m should be reserved to r5ing a 4* mod.