Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Chips.

When you have 2mil+ bot chips and you have nothing to spend them on, oh and I am free to play.lyj6c72jtymy.png

Comments

• Just hope for better bots next month. I spent 3M last month on Cheetor, Megatron, and Jetfire.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    I agree with @Starkiller7 here — you can spend 3M in a single month, so just hold for the right bots to come along for you.

Also, are you achieving 29/34 monthly objectives to obtain that 5* Awakening? If so, that usually burns a million chips right there.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Hopefully they'll release Jazz again... ;)
  • 17111711 Posts: 317
    @JIMMY_SAB tbh I don’t really care for the monthly objectives I just play the game.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    1711 wrote: »
    @JIMMY_SAB tbh I don’t really care for the monthly objectives I just play the game.

That’s cool man. Just saying that’s a good way to use those chips. 5* awakenings are so valuable considering how limited the Basic 5* pool is.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    There are Tronus, Jack, Scorpy and Cyc to anticipate. 2M chips make a good start, plus 500K per month for the 4 following months.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'm waiting for Prowl and Grimlock. I could wish for Tronus but I know he's not coming.
    Galvatron would be nice. I'm overflowing with yellow t3s
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    eb7e5shz96v0.png

Just waiting too. Completed all objectives last month and will do 29 objectives this month (just need to autorun easy to hard for it). I’ve been ftp since OP crystal event where I spent $5 for daily crystal card. :D