Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Squad rating

How do I improve squad rating specifically? I'm on the last achievement and my number is not going up at all for months now despite the fact I upgrade my powerful bots on my base...

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Squad rating is the total power of your squad in solo missions.

It is not your base rating, or overall rating.
  • Does it add up over time or a one mission with all the powerful bots?
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    If he's talking about the 40000 squad rating achievement that is his bots on base. And there was a trick to getting the number to update. Once all your top bots are placed and your mods are on, try levelling or ranking up a mod that's on base. For some reason that triggered an squad rating update.

I personally got that one a long time ago, but if a recall that was the way to do it. Could use someone to confirm that's correct though
    @AlLaFont I think we need more info though, any of the above look like what you're referring to? Any pics?
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    @Canuck33 a long while back I ranked up and forged up my top mods on base to grab that 40k rating I found that trick to work too lol
    It was forging that did the trick now that you mention it.
  • The second I realized that the squad rating achievement was (wrongly?) based on your BASE rating, I just shoved all my top tier bots onto the base, blazed through the easy-basic daily mission (idk if I even needed to do that), claimed rewards, and then swapped back out. Then again my top bots are r4 5* so it was definitively over the cap.
  • mvgx6vkcsppp.png
  • Been stuck at that number for months! I rank up bots and mods but still same number.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    AlLaFont wrote: »
    Been stuck at that number for months! I rank up bots and mods but still same number.

Put your top bots on your base, and it will be done. Then you can take them off.