Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Mods: I can no longer forge

Seems like most of my mods are maxed but forge level are at around 30% and I can’t forge them with lower class mods anymore, issue?

Comments

• Do you have a 1-Star mod within your inventory? Unfortunately, there is a known issue within the game that we've been unable to fix where you need one in your inventory in order to forge mods. You can contact our Support team to get a crystal that will reward you with one.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Do you have a 1-Star mod within your inventory? Unfortunately, there is a known issue within the game that we've been unable to fix where you need one in your inventory in order to forge mods. You can contact our Support team to get a crystal that will reward you with one.

Or just send out a 1* mod to everyone...that'd work
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    I guess this bug doesn't hit everyone. I don't have a 1* mod, but I've never had problems forging any mods.
  • I have no 1* mods. I have several 3-4* and forge all my 2*, and any 3 * if I have a 4 already. However I can no longer forge any mods.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I have no 1* mods. I have several 3-4* and forge all my 2*, and any 3 * if I have a 4 already. However I can no longer forge any mods.

It’s a bug. Having a 1 Star mod in your inventory is the workaround. Once you get one, don’t forge it away of else you’ll run into this problem again.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited August 2019
    For those of us who are above Level 40... Every two weeks, an Arenas competition focuses on Base Mods/Base Defenses (it actually last happened two days ago). If you can get 12000 Arenas points in that challenge, you automatically get a Standard Mod Crystal, which awards either a 1*, 2*, or 3* Mod. The 1* Mod is the most likely to be awarded (I just got another 1* Mod from the latest Standard Mod Crystal I opened, as a matter a fact).
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    I’m bringing this discussion forward because today is the day to compete in Arenas. If you can accumulate 12000 Arena Points between now & 10:00 AM US PDT on Thursday 22 August, you will get a Standard Mod Crystal with an excellent chance to get a 1* Mod. That will resolve the issue many are having with forging Mods. This Arena “Base Bounty” generally repeats every 2 or 3 weeks, so even if you don’t win a 1* Mod today, there are other chances.
  • Tracked_SignalTracked_Signal Posts: 324
    edited August 2019
    Do you have a 1-Star mod within your inventory? Unfortunately, there is a known issue within the game that we've been unable to fix where you need one in your inventory in order to forge mods. You can contact our Support team to get a crystal that will reward you with one.

When will this be fixed it has been months now?
    When will this be fixed it has been months now?

It’s been like that for around two years now so.....
  • I had the same problem with my 4* Rhinox. After reading this I opened a 1* bot crystal and now I can forge again. So apparently it isn’t limited to mods...
    Never heard of that with bots. But if it is an issue, don’t forge that 1 star. Once you hit a certain commander level, you can’t get 1 stars anymore.