Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Best Warrior Bot!

This post is really just to generate discussion about all the best bots, not simply situational, but in general. Because all bots can be used when you have enough skill, but I wanted to see what people would say would be the best bot when max duped and forged, and used in any situation by someone who knows what they're doing.

Best Warrior Bot! 65 votes

Bludgeon
7%
HalloweendmScarlett_KnightMonrogue_xDragmaBenjamim 5 votes
Scorponok
47%
BeastdadKillMasterCChuck_CanuckM00NGojuanesDaveJLTracked_SignalBlack_ThoughtBntyhntr3232_JIMMY_SABTechnobotScarredArachnid333KittenCarrotBoy2kcreepshow5Transformator79hsb13NorthernLightRCmac10smg_ToaOfGreenHijacker2531 31 votes
Arcee
10%
Bazzatron1979RocsolidPeasBonesetterHUNSparkEaterMystaJayVanawsum 7 votes
Hound
3%
Mr_WonderfulDecimus234 2 votes
Hot Rod
4%
Igoran0_qpaHTa3uuIq2312 3 votes
Drift
9%
SavageCabbageTsunamiDrShotgunSycko5BPT_Corey203SneakyAutobotYT 6 votes
Bonecrusher
16%
FlrsbwFunnyMetegJmdThunderman17GroundwaveStarkiller7OptimalOptimus_MV1I_am_awesomeVilly_JahnNetLizardXRETRO 11 votes

Comments

• Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    edited August 2019
    Scorponok
    I'm going to say Scorponok, mainly because of his utility. He can mitigate damage done, and if you use the right mod, he can outheal the damage done from basic attacks. Legitimately wild. He also can inflict bleeds, can be a part of the Beast Wars Synergy, and can inflict some of the best backfires in the game. Best of all, his design looks really cool. He isn't my main warrior, but I he is too good not to notice.

EDIT: But really, has anyone ever gone against a Scorponok on a Tech Console? Yikes.
  • Bonecrusher
    Bonecrusher is best warrior for me. Does lots of bleeds.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Scorponok
    Scorponok for me
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Hound
    And before you ask, Barricade, Soundwave, Ramjet and Ultra Magnus
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Drift
    I'll never vote for a Beast bot.
  • Scorponok
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Hound
    And before you ask, Barricade, Soundwave, Ramjet and Ultra Magnus

Well, at least I know what you're voting for ahead of time. And maybe I'll do the rest of them in that order. But still @Gunz0

2ulrbkklau44.gif
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Scorponok
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Yet you vote for a bayformer instead?
    Scorponok
    Favourite is Arcee, but the best is Scorponok without a doubt, he has pretty much everything
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Scorponok
    So here is my breakdown:

Hound: What is there that needs to be said that hasn’t already been said about Hound? Knowing how my big mouth gets me into trouble, he’s probably my next 5*.

Hot Rod: I have never understood the Acceleration/Deceleration enhancements this Baybot has. I like his SP2 attack, though.

Bludgeon: He’s good & he is well-armed when used properly. Love his Special Attacks. Beatable when I face him though... even with a Scout like Jazz.

Drift: Also a good bot. Deep Focus is a nice Sig. He’s a good bot when you need Matchup against Scouts.

Arcee: She’s a nasty sniper. Her Special Attacks hurt... especially that SP3. Problem is a Decent Brawler can crush her.

Bonecrusher: I love the “Master of the Bleed”. Used to be my top bot at one time. Still great to use. Will bleed most opponents dry. But he’s not my top Warrior Bot.

Scorponok: He May be a semi-dumb Pred, but my God, he is awesome... especially Duped. Can inflicts Bleed, heal from Melee Attacks, his SP1 effectively neutralizes Ranged SP1s & SP2s... even the first half Tronus’ SP1 & SP2 Attacks, leaving only the need for well-timed Dodges to evade the 2nd half of the God’s Specials. And Venom Backfire... wow! You connect on a Heavy and simultaneously stack 3 Backfires on anyone not named Thundercracker, it’s literally a death sentence for that bot. Even stacking under 3 Venom Backfires is a pain for opponents. Scorponok is one of the few bots who owns The Fallen.
  • Bonecrusher
    Kitten wrote: »

Something wrong with liking a bayformer bot?
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Scorponok

Well... it did land you in jail. ;)
  • XeuseXeuse Posts: 15
    Scorponok
    It’s hard not to love Scorp. BC would have to be second for me.
  • Bonecrusher
    Nightpath wrote: »

Well... it did land you in jail. ;)

It did not.
  • Scorponok
    Requirement of an explanation would be most illogical.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Drift

Yes because at least Bayformer Prime was a truck and not an ape.
    They somewhere stayed true to the original Transformers thought.
  • Bonecrusher

TRUKK NOT MUNKEY!
    Scorponok

Optimus primal wasnt optimus prime lol
  • Bonecrusher

He knows, but the idea of transformers being animals and descendents of VEHICLES doesn't make sense.
    edited August 2019
    Scorponok

He knows, but the idea of transformers being animals and descendents of VEHICLES doesn't make sense.

I'm going to be honest, I'm not a fan of transformers turning into animals but the show was brilliant, and so were the characters
  • Bonecrusher
    If i had to say a warrior other than BC, i would say drift. Scorp is good, but it takes a while to get a lot of backfires and rarely bleeds, while drift is crits, damage, and bleeds.
  • Bludgeon
    And...Bludgeon for the win--even on here!

Everyone so far has said other bots and listed reasons and conditions for their superiority. Bludgeon is the only one that doesn't need any conditions or circumstances to just slaughter his opponents. He can dish out 4- or 5 figure damage with basic and ranged attacks with ease and under almost any conditions, and even more with specials. His specials can dish out consistently high damage, cause bleed or stun, or just outright kill the opponent from sheer damage output but he's one of the few bots in the game that doesn't even need to use specials. And he's tough enough to take 2-3 of Megatronus' SP3s, if Megatronus lasts long enough for that.

• XRETROXRETRO Posts: 26
    Bonecrusher
    Bonecrushers bleeds are off the charts good, and especially on base defence
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    Scorponok
    Scorponok. It’s not even kinda close. Bonecrusher is logical to think, but he’s a lot more dangerous to face than to use, so I wouldn’t rank him terribly high.
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Arcee
    Arcee, period. For utility purposes sure other bots are better. Dont believe any other warrior can match her skillset. I just r5 mine and I dont believe even the vids of other r5 come close, damagewise.
  • HZEROHZERO Posts: 52

All this discussion makes me think they didn't watch the serie.

In the first place it is not known if at the beginning of the serie they had vehicle mode, since they leave vaguely in their soon forms (theoretically when coming from Cybertron and by different references as to habits given throughout the serie one can think that they arrived to have vehicle mode).

Secondly, since they are "TRANSFORMS " they have the capacity to adopt the form that they want, not necessarily have to be vehicle (when they hit the ground because of the raw energy of the planet they scanned compatible forms to transform and protect themselves from death, being a land primitive there were only animals).

Third, it is not the first time that animals are used in Transforms. In G1 we also have a Scorponock (in case anyone ignores it). Same as there is in Bayverse model. There are also the Soundwave and Blaster cassettes. Dinobots, insecticons and predacons (Predaking for example). And what about Tantrum who is a bull (or that nobody had noticed) 😒
  • HZEROHZERO Posts: 52
    Just change all the wrong words above talk transforms for TRANSFORMERS. 🤬... self-correcting 😡
  • Drift
    Drift is so amazing, his bleeds are literally overpowered, also to how he’s an anti-evade bot to destroy those evading bots
  • Scorponok
    HZERO wrote: »

In the first place it is not known if at the beginning of the serie they had vehicle mode, since they leave vaguely in their soon forms (theoretically when coming from Cybertron and by different references as to habits given throughout the serie one can think that they arrived to have vehicle mode).

Secondly, since they are "TRANSFORMS " they have the capacity to adopt the form that they want, not necessarily have to be vehicle (when they hit the ground because of the raw energy of the planet they scanned compatible forms to transform and protect themselves from death, being a land primitive there were only animals).

Third, it is not the first time that animals are used in Transforms. In G1 we also have a Scorponock (in case anyone ignores it). Same as there is in Bayverse model. There are also the Soundwave and Blaster cassettes. Dinobots, insecticons and predacons (Predaking for example). And what about Tantrum who is a bull (or that nobody had noticed) 😒

The Dinobots and Insecticons are some of my favorites and they’re not alone. Laserbeak, Buzzsaw, Ravage, Ratbat, Slugfest, Overkill, Steeljaw, Ramhorn, Predacons, Seacons, Terrorcons, the Pretender Monsters, the Monsterbots, Trypticon, Scorponok, the Decepticon Headmasters, and a handful of the Autobot and Decepticon Pretenders.

Hating bots for being beasts is literally an entire plot point in IDW comics.
  • Hound
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    HZERO wrote: »

The Dinobots and Insecticons are some of my favorites and they’re not alone. Laserbeak, Buzzsaw, Ravage, Ratbat, Slugfest, Overkill, Steeljaw, Ramhorn, Predacons, Seacons, Terrorcons, the Pretender Monsters, the Monsterbots, Trypticon, Scorponok, the Decepticon Headmasters, and a handful of the Autobot and Decepticon Pretenders.

Hating bots for being beasts is literally an entire plot point in IDW comics.

G1 beast bots had their time to shine, and they did it perfectly. Remember “Call of the Primitives”?