Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Mirage Balance Update

edited August 2019 in General Discussion
Commanders!

Starting August 29th, Mirage will be available as one of the Featured Bots for September! Before you have the opportunity to purchase him with your Bot Chips, we wanted to let you all know about an update to his Abilities.

Update:
- We’ve lowered the chance that Mirage will switch to Power Mode when hit.
- When hit by a Special Attack, Mirage has a 100% chance to switch to Power Mode and activate his Shield.
We’ve updated his K.E.R.S. Signature Ability!
- The timer for the respective buffs activated by his Special Attacks 1 and 2 will reset on each hit of the Special Attack. This means that Mirage gets the buff throughout the Special Attack, and the timer only really starts counting down after the last hit connects.
- For his Special Attack 3, the buff will active when the Special Attack starts, and the timer will not start counting down until the Special Attack animation is completely finished.

This update will be live tomorrow, August 28th!
Tagged:

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Thanks for the news! Who are the other two please?
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    Interesting update and thank you!

@Manthro this really makes Mirage go up in the usefulness rating
  • Nice, now I rlly need him as a 5⭐️ and see that amount of damage
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Did you fix the permanet typo? 😆
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Seem like this will only make things more fun for folks who run 2.4.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    This is great news because it gives us hope the same buff timer correction can be applied to Thundercracker and Sideswipe's specials.

Can you pass that onto the dev team @Kabam Miike ?

Both bots really need it (and Sideswipe should really be able to purify shock damage on any heavy like the other bots on the roster with purify-on-heavy abilities). Having it only be on heavies that connect with the enemy seems inconsistent and almost like an unintended error.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Awesome! I have him as a 5* and I already consider him one of the better Tech Bots around. Time to forge my 4* Mirage into my 5*, then buy another Duped 4* Mirage with my Bot Chips & upgrade like heck.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Seem like this will only make things more fun for folks who run 2.4.

True. Sadly, it's very true. His sp1 will last like forever
  • Then please inspect these too:

- Ramjet special 2 is always missing if the last hit of a combo is a medium hit (dash/swipe attack) because the hit pushes back the enemy (same problem with Primal special 2 I think..)
    - Megatronus can interrupt Ramjet's unblockable heavy with his special.. I did a heavy, and in the middle of it Megatronus did a special 1 and Ramjet is stunned while he is in mid air..
    - After Ramjet's special 2 the enemy laying on the ground much longer than needed.
    - This buff timer problem affecting a lot of bots too (for example Tantrum's unstoppable is starting at the beggining of special 3 and the half of it burns down while the animation is going. I think Starscream's sp1 is affected too. I know he got 2 seconds more for it in the last big update pack but if the effect starts with the animation we are losing from the time that the description is saying while the animation goes)

Keep up the good work guys 🤜🤛
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Thanks for the news! Who are the other two please?

Prowl and Cyclonus
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    And just as mirage gets a buff and becomes the bot of the month...I get him as a 5*!!! Thanks kabam!
  • sonusonu Posts: 15

theres been some technical issue with monthly objectives. I just bought 5*star cyclonus 1m chips and rewards I got is 100k bots and WARRIOR SIGNATURE not tact please kabam help me out.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    sonu wrote: »
    theres been some technical issue with monthly objectives. I just bought 5*star cyclonus 1m chips and rewards I got is 100k bots and WARRIOR SIGNATURE not tact please kabam help me out.

Really? That’s strange. I’m with you though... pretty sure it’s because of the Mirage balance update that this forum thread is about.
  • Thanks Kabam for gradually update bots. Many bots you update makes them more fun to play and better. Let's see awhile when I use 5*Mirage would be better by this. My 4* Mirage in AM is stronger I can feel that.