Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

5* Monthly bot bug

I pulled a 5* mirage! And got this
9x69ic06fecf.jpg
And I also saw this
dwia2epn2gbe.jpg
fpdy88td3leg.jpg

Please fix this
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• I'm not seeing it, what's wrong?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I thought it was because there isn't any mirage, prowl and Cyclonus in store that this discussion started
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Bobnfloyd wrote: »
    I'm not seeing it, what's wrong?

5* sigs are from the wrong class
  • Aww thanks!
  • I'll bring this up!
    I'll bring this up!

Thank you
  • We managed to get a fix out for folks, however, for those who had it live showing the Scout at the time of this it'll still show as Scout and we can't reverse that. We're in the talks of figuring out means of making up for that error.
  • We managed to get a fix out for folks, however, for those who had it live showing the Scout at the time of this it'll still show as Scout and we can't reverse that. We're in the talks of figuring out means of making up for that error.

Thanks. Is there a way of giving tech sigs to just the folks who bought the mirage?
    We managed to get a fix out for folks, however, for those who had it live showing the Scout at the time of this it'll still show as Scout and we can't reverse that. We're in the talks of figuring out means of making up for that error.

Thank you!
  • it'll still show as Scout and we can't reverse that.

Oh wait... I read this more carefully... so those of us with this bug are also trapped with Demi on cyclonus for the duration of the month? I was hoping to buy all 3 this month. My AM is OGP, ratchet and prowl. Assumed I’d +5 all their sigs.
  • ldny90ldny90 Posts: 21
    edited August 2019
    We managed to get a fix out for folks, however, for those who had it live showing the Scout at the time of this it'll still show as Scout and we can't reverse that. We're in the talks of figuring out means of making up for that error.

Id assume by sending out the correct class sig upgrades for the players affected by this? I did some shopping and was quite surprised when I claimed these “random” programs

2kmw91giw6vp.jpeg

• GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    Yeah, very disappointed with my warrior sigs from Cyclonus, would be great to get them changed for Tact sigs instead as I have no use for warrior.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Got em all wrong, @Kabam Miike , and spent.
    I need the correct sigs, however
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited August 2019
    Yes, please... we need a fix for this! I needed Cyclonus, but I need the tactician sigs! Not warrior!
  • sonusonu Posts: 15

theres been some technical issue with monthly objectives. I just bought 5*star cyclonus 1m chips and rewards I got is 100k bots and WARRIOR SIGNATURE not tact please kabam help me out.vz022q19aq32.jpg
  • Right now claim what is there, we'll touch back with y'all once we decide what we're going to do for this. Apologies on the mistake.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Right now claim what is there, we'll touch back with y'all once we decide what we're going to do for this. Apologies on the mistake.

Thank you! I appreciate the prompt reassurance.
  • SteffSteff Posts: 71
    edited August 2019
    mirage 5 * shot in 1 crystals and had scout program
    Right now claim what is there, we'll touch back with y'all once we decide what we're going to do for this. Apologies on the mistake.

Thanks for the assistance and acknowledgement
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I for one embrace this "change" because I happen to need sigs for Drift and 5* Cyclonus for fun.
    So to solve the problem: make them generic. Happy.
    mx6muu5sfiq3.jpg
    9m1jeerfnftf.jpg
  • A13X2017A13X2017 Posts: 50
    Same problem....wait for a solution..I have ranked R5 my tact...
  • And...I see I'm not the only one with this problem!
  • I got both 5* Mirage and Cyclonus with the wrong sig upgrades. I didnt look before I accepted the rewards, as it has never been an issue before.
    Alright...any news yet?
  • Yesterday I bought 5* Prowl and I did not notice the mistake. Thanks to the forum.
  • I for one embrace this "change" because I happen to need sigs for Drift and 5* Cyclonus for fun.
    So to solve the problem: make them generic. Happy.

This is probably the only sensible solution. I bought mirage for tech, someone else might want the scout... generic makes sense.

Hope we get get this figured out for past AND future. I would love to buy cyclonus for tac and prowl for even more scout. Not interested in demo or warrior whatsoever.

Hopefully we can get this figured out before item use?

• kranderskranders Posts: 479
    @Kabam Vydious hopefully you can just identify those who got the achievements and issue the correct sig programs. I didn’t see this before purchasing cyclonus and just pulled Prowl. Need those tact and scout sigs more than anything else.