Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

D160 AM

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
Not bragging, I suck. But did the bull, ultramagnus, motormaster, megatron........that magatron took eternity to take down.....

Overall, feels that D160 is totally do-able, just don’t ever do galvatron lane, u will wish u never do AM again.

Some pro should show us how to do this :p
(Linked megatron, shockwave are not bad, so can totally solo AM)

lbzyfb9zd9xy.png

77em6lhz82c3.png

Comments

• 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited August 2019
    Here is an idea. A monthly AM where U have to solo AM. Result is ranked according to total scores. U can do it as many times u can, and pick whichever difficulty u want. Only 2 squad revives are allowed each attempt and those revives are free
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    This post is so confusing. Congrats?
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Where are your videos?
    edited August 2019
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    This post is so confusing. Congrats?

Don’t congrat me. I am saying some one should solo this cuz I cant
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I think people were just talking about 'higher PI equals higher AI' in another thread. Don't try that simple extrapolation from this stage.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited August 2019
    You cannot compare what you are doing to what it is like at max difficulty.

If you're not actually doing it, you haven't earned the right to request that it be increased further.

Period.
    The AI is different though at the lower levels. I mean the hits might hurt as much in comparison but AI gets smarter as you go up in levels.
    Manthro wrote: »

If you're not actually doing it, you haven't earned the right to request that it be increased further.

Period.

I would like to request that it get increased then only if the rewards are thoroughly updated and milestones are added.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Manthro wrote: »

Period.

Yeah he’s doing D140 with his main account.

Agree with Dino that higher levels only with increased rewards. 1 T4C per week? :D
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    小龙女 wrote: »
    Here is an idea. A monthly AM where U have to solo AM. Result is ranked according to total scores. U can do it as many times u can, and pick whichever difficulty u want. Only 2 squad revives are allowed each attempt and those revives are free

Solo AM? An oxymoron. No thanks, I enjoy the team aspect, and honestly, I find it strange to consider a game mode that removes a key trait from that particular
    mode.

It's just my opinion though.
    edited August 2019
    JKL wrote: »
    The AI is different though at the lower levels. I mean the hits might hurt as much in comparison but AI gets smarter as you go up in levels.

Actually go try it out. AI is very smart. I can’t tell difference from 140. Ultramagnus is still as ninja as he can be.

I think the AI difficulty depends on “bot rating divided by your bot rating” and capped at some difference

I was thinking trying out master with 1000 rating bot and see how difficult