Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Did anyone form a Tech T4C during the Fog event?

Just curious if anyone actually formed a full crystal? I made about 200 runs over 9-10 days of the event. Only gained about 3000 Tech essence (yes, I know it is random).

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited August 2019
    I started from 4000 essence thanks to the Class Clash event. Used 3000 energon to reach 9700, then sold 5 Tech T3C to end this misery. Talk about imbalance. It's random but heavily biased. Everybody is baffled by the scarcity of Tech essence.
  • Tech was by far the lowest yield for me. I got about 1/2 a spark of Brawler, Warrior, and Scout, but only about 1/4 of Tech.

Three Demo sparks and two Tact sparks, for comparison.
  • LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    Yep, but I had 6k to start with
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    I started from 4000 essence thanks to the Class Clash event. Used 3000 energon to reach 9700, then sold 5 Tech T3C to end this misery. Talk about imbalance. It's random but heavily biased. Everybody is baffled by the scarcity of Tech essence.

I am exactly the same. Had 4000, and finished it with selling 7 T3C......most painful spark ever
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I got a full yellow, half of everything else except tech, which I got 1000 essence.
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    I got to 8k essence, starting with 2.5k. By contrast I got 1 each of Warrior Scout and Brawler, 2.5 Tac sparks and 4 Demos.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    edited August 2019
    (Deleted)
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Got my Blaster to 5/5 right after forming the 3rd T4B!
  • I came in with little to no tech spark essence, finished with about 4000.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    I came in with little to no tech spark essence, finished with about 4000.

I assume you did about 200-250
    runs then (about 8-10 a day for 14 days)?
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    edited August 2019
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

I can’t even guess how many times I ran it but that probably is in the ballpark. 200 might be on the high side. I’d say I probably averaged around 80 tech essence per run, more or less.

I have no record of how much I had beforehand but it couldn’t be much because my alliance is pretty casual. Anything would have come from crystals.

I can’t even guess how many times I ran it but that probably is in the ballpark. 200 might be on the high side. I’d say I probably averaged around 80 tech essence per run, more or less.

I have no record of how much I had beforehand but it couldn’t be much because my alliance is pretty casual. Anything would have come from crystals.

So that means you formed a full crystal? 200 x 80 is 16k in essence.
  • 8380/10,000. Tough one to get.
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

I obviously didn’t run it nearly that many times then if I only got 4000 essence. And probably averaged closer to 40 per run than 80 based on the numbers. So I guess I ran it closer to 100 times than 200.

It’s hard to keep track of how many times you do it when you keep doing it over and over and over.

I obviously didn’t run it nearly that many times then if I only got 4000 essence. And probably averaged closer to 40 per run than 80 based on the numbers. So I guess I ran it closer to 100 times than 200.

It’s hard to keep track of how many times you do it when you keep doing it over and over and over.

Oh that makes sense. I kept fairly detailed notes and was averaging 40 essence every 3 runs (240 runs). The Tech bots were just not there sadly.
  • I just kept running it till I got the tech spark. Along the way I also got 5 demo, 3 tact and 1 warrior, brawler and scout. Think I used approximately 1600 energon for refills, also includes away Mission refreshes. Not too bad for 12 T4C I think.
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    I just kept running it till I got the tech spark. Along the way I also got 5 demo, 3 tact and 1 warrior, brawler and scout. Think I used approximately 1600 energon for refills, also includes away Mission refreshes. Not too bad for 12 T4C I think.

Congrats Z! I really did plan to keep going until I got that Tech crystal formed. The drop rate for me was bad though. Tried so many paths and theories to get Tech.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    edited September 2019
    qtuxnw9eu5vf.jpeg

This is my in-game nick, in case you mixed me up with someone else? I think we played together for a while in LOR?

ndyxduevf297.png

I had a warrior, tech and scout before Fog. Was hoping to get a second brawler (used the one I got on Primal immediately) but only managed to get halfway. It came to a point when I was just randomly stabbing the screen to auto fight wherever it wanted to.
  • Faithz17 wrote: »
    qtuxnw9eu5vf.jpeg

This is my in-game nick, in case you mixed me up with someone else? I think we played together for a while in LOR?

ndyxduevf297.png

I had a warrior, tech and scout before Fog. Was hoping to get a second brawler (used the one I got on Primal immediately) but only managed to get halfway. It came to a point when I was just randomly stabbing the screen to auto fight wherever it wanted to.

Well, at least you can R5 all the demos in the game.