Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Generations achievements

I really like them. Gives me a new goal to shoot for. I feel like achievements give a little bit of a new challenge to the game. I've knocked out several already and the rewards are damn good.
I'm gunna git that Bee.

Comments

• vafz0j2jw048.jpeg

I’m just letting anyone who didn’t know, you have to get all 9 daily achievements for the next 23 days to get this.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    vafz0j2jw048.jpeg

I’m just letting anyone who didn’t know, you have to get all 9 daily achievements for the next 23 days to get this.

It’s 35 days for the event. Doing 6 a day is enough. Since most do the 7 to get the 15 energon should be no problem.
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    vafz0j2jw048.jpeg

It’s 35 days for the event. Doing 6 a day is enough. Since most do the 7 to get the 15 energon should be no problem.

Well, if you wanna get it done faster, you can do them all. But doo what method you want.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited August 2019
    I just hope they release 5* Tronus and NP in this event.
    ___
    Apart from the 200 dailies. The toughest maybe the away mission objectives. You'll prefer Common missions to Epic as the latter takes more time and count less.

Overall, the 5* Scout Bee is within a regular grinder's reach. Good job, Kabam.
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    I’ve got my eyes on that Soundwave. If I can get Bumblebee fine, but so help me, I will have my R5 L50 F100 S100 Soundwave.

And these achievements are absolutely awesome
  • I need to save some Generations chips to get that precious 5-star Galvatron!!!
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    vafz0j2jw048.jpeg

And the one to get the 10 energon will be the 8th of the day.

People will be fine.
  • M00NM00N Posts: 30
    What do you think about the 840 solo fights?
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    M00N wrote: »

There are about 7 fights for a spotlight mission to the boss. There are 24 paths to take to complete a difficulty. There are 5 difficulties.

7 * 5 * 24 = ... 840.

No problem.
    edited August 2019
    Dircules wrote: »
    M00N wrote: »

There are about 7 fights for a spotlight mission to the boss. There are 24 paths to take to complete a difficulty. There are 5 difficulties.

7 * 5 * 24 = ... 840.

No problem.

I hate it when I have to do math to make sure of what to do. TFTF FORCES ME TO MATH! But thanks, my man.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    What about 200 away missions? That seems almost impossible

Unless you're doing epic missions all the time, six missions a day are very easy.
    edited August 2019
    With the new away missions it's actually accessible and not as unforgiving
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

Unless you're doing epic missions all the time, six missions a day are very easy.

So that's the math? 6 a day? That sounds actually rather easy when you put it that way
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    edited August 2019
    I have magically already completed my 35 and 84 daily missions achievements somehow simply by running both T2C Demo missions today. There must be a glitch...
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    I’ve got my eyes on that Soundwave. If I can get Bumblebee fine, but so help me, I will have my R5 L50 F100 S100 Soundwave.

it's a 4* soundwave, click it
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    willdorf wrote: »

he's aware. From his TL:DR posts ( :p ), I don't believe player is in the 5* stage of this game.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited August 2019
    Friendly reminder that flagging that comment will only bring more attention to Kabam and increase the chance of them p*tching this b*g
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    so does quoting and letting it bump up in the thread topic. LOL
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Not flagging tells the poster that "Hey friend, I'm cool with your behavior. In fact, you are now promoted to Lieutenant Stitchaver."
  • M00N wrote: »

If you do easy and medium 100%, and daily missions, not much of a problem
  • Sorry, can’t edit it out now...
    I have magically already completed my 35 and 84 daily missions achievements somehow simply by running both T2C Demo missions today. There must be a glitch...

Yep, same here was doing a mission for the tech ones and miraculously they were done, it must be a bug
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    The only one I feel I may have a hard time with is the raid achievement. I don't enjoy raids that much.
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334

I’m aware it’s a 4 star. I’m trying to max my 4 star. Any fully maxed out 5 star is a pipe dream for me.
    edited August 2019

I’m aware it’s a 4 star. I’m trying to max my 4 star. Any fully maxed out 5 star is a pipe dream for me.

Leave the sig around 90 in case you don't want to lose the sig reward when you dupe him. I leave the 4* OGP achievement unclaimed for that reason.
  • GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    The only one I feel I may have a hard time with is the raid achievement. I don't enjoy raids that much.

Yeah, I totally agree with you here. I'm not a fan of grinding out raids.. I find they take a stupidly long amount of time to complete each time.
  • Given the links to the first Movie soundtrack, can we rename this thread "Burn your candle at both ends, look a gift-horse in the mouth!"? 😁
  • Gungnir wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Yeah, I totally agree with you here. I'm not a fan of grinding out raids.. I find they take a stupidly long amount of time to complete each time.

It's at least not as bad as having to grind in arena for HOURS.