Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Away missions refresh bug

Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
edited August 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Since the away missions update I was getting the same missions after the 10 energon refresh all the time. I know it’s possible to get the same kind of missions but I am getting the same kind of missions, requiring the same class of bots, same gold cost, same time & same amount of rewards not once nor occasionally but every single time I hit the refresh button. So for me this is not a coincidence and when I contact the support that what I got:
Alleya: I want you to send me a video for you refreshing it multiple times even though you have already sent us a video for doing once.
John: this is perfectly normal.
Anastasia: you need better bots to do better in (Alliance)mission??? And now your case (05229130) has been closed.
This the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc8oAWZyFtA&feature=youtu.be

And this is pictures before & after
1dgw536h76if.jpeg
26d4cu3ttryj.jpeg

Comments

• Bloody hell, have you tried sending your bots on all of those missions? It may be different when the new batch comes in 2 hours.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    I know I will get different missions after 2 hours @OptimalOptimus_MV1 , my issue is that when I refresh it I still get the same missions.
    Help please @Kabam Vydious
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Curious how many refreshes in a row have you tried? Definitely an issue but does it stay the same for 5 straight refreshes?
    @JKL No I didn’t refresh more than once because it’s frustrating, but during the last few months I did refresh around 10 times, every time I end up with the same missions
  • Same shuck thing happened to me. I spent 10 energon for a reset, and i had the same bloody missions. Same costs, everything.
  • I have also experienced this bug.
  • We'll look into this! I'll get back to y'all once i have more information.
    Thanks
  • JKL wrote: »
    Curious how many refreshes in a row have you tried? Definitely an issue but does it stay the same for 5 straight refreshes?

I've seen it do that up to 4 times. On the 5th it was different. I didnt open a case with support as they have never been helpful to me in the past. This does happen all the time and now I usually dont refresh and will only do so if it is all gold missions.