Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Transformers Trilogy

So I started watching the Combiner Wars Trilogy on YouTube but don't know the order they're supposed to go in. I've found Combiner Wars and Power of the Primes, but there's something missing in between...like alot of progress.
What's the other series that ties it together?

Comments

• It is Titans Return
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    They go in This order

Combiner Wars

Titans Return

Power Of The Primes
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    So I started watching the Combiner Wars Trilogy on YouTube but don't know the order they're supposed to go in. I've found Combiner Wars and Power of the Primes, but there's something missing in between...like alot of progress.
    What's the other series that ties it together?

Do you like beast wars or combiner wars better? there is a right answer however...
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Don’t watch it, Doc. It’ll only get worse from there
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    edited September 2019
    Gunz0 wrote: »

He's not lying. This show might actually be worse than Energon, and the whole Unicron Trilogy. Source: my own experience and https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformers:_Combiner_Wars_(cartoon)#Criticisms
    The link is not working. Just go to tfwiki and search for the combiner wars cartoon.
  • Gunz0 wrote: »

He's not lying. This show might actually be worse than Energon, and the whole Unicron Trilogy. Source: my own experience and https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformers:_Combiner_Wars_(cartoon)#Criticisms
    The link is not working. Just go to tfwiki and search for the combiner wars cartoon.

Oy, Cybertron was good. But yeah, it may or may not be worse than energon.
  • Gunz0 wrote: »

Oy, Cybertron was good. But yeah, it may or may not be worse than energon.

Ok, Cybertron was good. I'll say that.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    It's ok so far. The animation is definitely quality. The physics of the combiners is odd though...like of one is shot they ALL die?
    Anyway, so far I like it better than Beast Wars because it's not as silly and slapstick. Much more mature.
    It's ok so far. The animation is definitely quality. The physics of the combiners is odd though...like of one is shot they ALL die?
    Anyway, so far I like it better than Beast Wars because it's not as silly and slapstick. Much more mature.

Hell nah...it is an AWFUL TV show...all it basically is is Shoving Windblade and Victorian down your throat when they're really bad characters...

Megatron is good

But the show itself is out of whack...

Beast wars however...it gets WAY better after season 1 ends...the animation isn't the greatest but the show beats prime wars trilogy 10 to 1
    And when Depthcharge arrives you'll get into beast wars in a heartbeat...same goes for rampage
  • Hint: All combiners must die.

I kind of understand where you're coming from. You're most likely older than me by multiple decades. The thing that really didn't sell me on the show was the logic of the whole show and the continuity. Like the general premise makes very little sense.