Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Anyone made it to 20K G-Chips yet?

ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
It's probably very unlikely at this point but if so, has anyone actually made it to 20K Chips yet? If not, are you close?

Comments

• Hm. I started with 4k, got 2k+ plus in a day, i could have 20k in a week or two, which im saving OG prime, 99% sure I'll go with og prime.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    edited August 2019
    I'm at 8k at the moment but my friend is around 300k
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited August 2019
    I spent my 4k on 4* Prime. Ik it sounds stupid, but the fact that he's so rare to pull from a Crystal makes me feel like it's worth the investment. I'm not aiming to pull any particular 5*, I'll take whatever I get.
  • Kitten wrote: »

300K?! That's so much in such a little amount of time that I have to say this:
    qu5jbcxzsvdk.jpg
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited August 2019
    I'm sitting at about 8k also. Either going for Prime or Galvatron. I have so many yellow sparks built up and no one with the ore to spend it on.
    I really wish Kickback was in the store.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    I spent my 4k on 4* Prime. Ik it sounds stupid, but the fact that he's so rare to pull from a Crystal makes me feel like it's worth the investment. I'm not aiming to pull any particular 5*, I'll take whatever I get.

Sort of rare, though being able to get him as a 4* just from completing 10 anniversary objectives is nice.
    Kitten wrote: »

300K?! That's so much in such a little amount of time that I have to say this:
    qu5jbcxzsvdk.jpg

That is a lot. Though I suppose anything is possible if you throw enough money at it.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Some blubbery whales are able to get 20k+ chips in 1 day
  • I’m at 7k and I should have enough for OG prime as a 5* by the time he comes back
  • Kitten wrote: »
    Yea No
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited August 2019
    Yea No

Yeah Yes
    You can actually buy Generation chips with real money

Duh
  • Anyway I think it would be more fair they allowed us to pick whatever bot at the end of the month as with OG, Arcee, Galva and Shockwave..
    Otherwise, most people will end buying same bots (either OG, Galvatron, Arcee or Shock) as most won't be available. And it is really difficult to complete all objectives in a few days. Some could be done with a big energon spend (mission energy) but others are just impossible to make as they are linked to daily events. Those which are easy to accomplish don't add much.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Made it? No. Did I procure more than 20k in Gen Chips? Yes.

I needed an OG Prime.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Sitting at just over 8k like most everyone else at the moment. Have achieved 13 Special Objectives & Exploring Expert as we speak. We’ll see how the Generations missions look in Mid-September, but I am on pace to achieve all other objectives (Need to start on the Megatron objective, but I am currently in no hurry on that one).
  • Slayer wrote: »
    Yea No

Yeah Yes

Duh
    yea but only once

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Slayer wrote: »
    Yea No

Yeah Yes

Duh
    yea but only once

There's no limit to how many Grims plus chips you can buy.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    JKL wrote: »
    Yea No

Yeah Yes

Duh
    yea but only once

Sounds like a great business decision on Kabam's part.
  • So I calculated that if you do ALL of the objectives, the amount of chips you can get are 15,050. With the free 4,000, that should be 19,050.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    So I calculated that if you do ALL of the objectives, the amount of chips you can get are 15,050. With the free 4,000, that should be 19,050.

Probably earn some from the upcoming Generations missions too.
  • JKL wrote: »
    So I calculated that if you do ALL of the objectives, the amount of chips you can get are 15,050. With the free 4,000, that should be 19,050.

Probably earn some from the upcoming Generations missions too.

And from the current Spotlight mission rewards.
  • JKL wrote: »
    Yea No

Yeah Yes

Duh
    yea but only once

I never knew that good to know

Gunz0 wrote: »
    Some blubbery whales are able to get 20k+ chips in 1 day

True. And I guess it's a Good Thing. Because Kabam making more money off this game ultimately is good for everyone...
  • I bet there will be a raid event for generation chips. Maybe some arenas too
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    edited September 2019
    2jnccq1pkqfl.png

Starts playing livin on a prayer by bon jovi
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I'm over nine thousand
  • Just under 8000. OG Prime or Shockwave on my radar
  • Already bought 4* Tac Prime and Shockwave. Forged my existing forge 100 of them into my 5*.

Duped Tac Prime from the 10 objectives reward and duped Shockwave from a 4* crystals
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163

Plus 1000 from the login calendar and 13.050 from exploring all spotlight routes, bringing the total achievable amount so far to 33.100.

But like mentioned, we can probably earn more in the mid month event, and possibly arena and/or raid week.

• How do you get 13050 from spotlight? Are you double counting the chips from objectives?

I only see 25 chips when you complete each chapter.

I’m trying to get Jazz but I doubt I can get 20k chips by 3 Sep.
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    Check the rewards for completion and exploring