Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What are these teams?

Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
I've recently been noticing these two teams, are they a particular player's, or just the AI? They are usually the first team you face if your team has a very low Rating, and consist of 1*s and 2*s.
uozak77bo6nr.png
th8agvxh9nfd.png

"Megatrons Team" and "Optimuss Team"

Comments

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    These are the generic team titles you get when you get an Easy squad, usually once you’ve hit the infinity streak. Those team names have been in the game for almost 2 years.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    First time doing arenas? Well these teams are Kabam’s own generated teams based on other players’ arena teams. These teams are usually a good sign since you’ve most likely gone through the “Death Match” phase
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    First time doing arenas? Well these teams are Kabam’s own generated teams based on other players’ arena teams. These teams are usually a good sign since you’ve most likely gone through the “Death Match” phase

I usually start off with 600+ rating per Bot, maybe that's the reason I don't encounter them. I got these teams on my first round though, way before the inevitable 5*-Megatronus-OG Prime confrontation.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Optimuss team...
  • I honestly thought it said Octopus team