Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Suggestion: Since this is mainly a fighting game...

jjack314jjack314 Posts: 37
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
In its primal essence, this is a fighting game. Why not have bonuses, extra rewards for combos, going perfect, etc., Kabam Mike?

Comments

• BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    In terms of the fighting mechanics, I think it would be cool to see some extra moves sets. For instance, swiping up and down could add to more complex (and quite frankly, more enjoyable) combos along with adding more depth to gameplay. Maybe even pinching the touch screen could yield a "groundpound" effect.

Just an idea :)
  • jjack314jjack314 Posts: 37
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    In terms of the fighting mechanics, I think it would be cool to see some extra moves sets. For instance, swiping up and down could add to more complex (and quite frankly, more enjoyable) combos along with adding more depth to gameplay. Maybe even pinching the touch screen could yield a "groundpound" effect.

I like it, for sure. But I have found that a lot of "fighting apps" keep the fighting controls simple. Injustice comes to mind. But if you are going to have things appear like great, extraordinary, masterful appear when i string combos together, I think i should get something for it. Just the opinion of me.
    jjack314 wrote: »

I like it, for sure. But I have found that a lot of "fighting apps" keep the fighting controls simple. Injustice comes to mind. But if you are going to have things appear like great, extraordinary, masterful appear when i string combos together, I think i should get something for it. Just the opinion of me.

Very well! And I don't understand... why was my post flagged? :(

• jjack314jjack314 Posts: 37
    I don't know. Wasnt me
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    There must be a no-hoper flagging all the posts, lol, what a loser.

There must be a no-hoper flagging all the posts, lol, what a loser.

Sounds reasonable. Sad as that is what they resort to in seek of 'entertainment'.
  • Agree for sure, give extra rewards when winning the battle perfectly