Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Is there still a way to get Nemesis Prime?

Just curious, cause I really want him as at least a 3 star bot.

Comments

• Knowing Kabam, they would probably offer him in a bloody cash offer.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Pretty sure in the special generations crystals you get from the calendar and special objectives
  • Kitten wrote: »
    Pretty sure in the special generations crystals you get from the calendar and special objectives

The odds are not in my favor then..
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Knowing Kabam, they would probably offer him in a bloody cash offer.

But it’ll be cash for a crystal that only gives you a minuscule chance of getting him.
  • Kabam will gladly put it up for $99 special.
  • Knowing Kabam, they would probably offer him in a bloody cash offer.

Which, as a ftp player, I would not be interested in, but do recognize that these things are, ultimately, good - as they help ensure the survival of the game.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    I hold out hope that Nemesis is being categorized as a Generations bot and show up in the daily rotation this month. Save those G chips!
  • My son got a 2-Star Versions of Nemesis Prime (and duped him as well) from either the Rollers Crystal or Conquering Crystal for completely exploring the Hard Special Mission.
  • Kitten wrote: »

The odds are not in my favor then..
    The odds are never in your favor. Just accept it.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I feel like he'd be a good offering for a short Halloween event... @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
    Just sayin....he's kinda Halloweeney
  • Rollers Crystal got me a 2* and 3* of Nemesis.