Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

AM ranged shooting bug?

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
Happened so many times with Arcee, mirage, linked shockwave.

When their range speed is buffed, they shoot 4 times standing still, I side stepped 3 shots, and the 4th one would hit me....

Feels like their 4th shot has tracking.....anyone experienced this?

Comments

• You've got the wrong impression. They shoot 3 times unless you can prove me wrong with a video. The 'tracking' thing is intentional and has always been like this (quicker shot means less frames of reloading, vice versa for Blaster's debuff which reduce enemy's movement along with range speed). Players can also take advantage of this.

Sometimes people are confused with mechanism vs. bug these days.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    You need to sidestep twice vs ranged buffs
  • You've got the wrong impression. They shoot 3 times unless you can prove me wrong with a video. The 'tracking' thing is intentional and has always been like this (quicker shot means less frames of reloading, vice versa for Blaster's debuff which reduce enemy's movement along with range speed). Players can also take advantage of this.

Hound needs better tracking imo
  • Manthro wrote: »
    You need to sidestep twice vs ranged buffs

Good point 👍
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited September 2019
    You've got the wrong impression. They shoot 3 times unless you can prove me wrong with a video. The 'tracking' thing is intentional and has always been like this (quicker shot means less frames of reloading, vice versa for Blaster's debuff which reduce enemy's movement along with range speed). Players can also take advantage of this.

Absolutely hate this lane, their speed buff is so long, and if you keep side stepping they will power gain...

Have not figured out how to beat Arcee and mirage yet without getting any damage (don’t have drift)