Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What's coming soon?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious Exiting New Things?! Mind explaining what they are? And please, don't say you'll tell us later, at the very least, give us a Hint. m9th8d0zasai.png

Comments

• BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    The Thursday coming up we're going to have another mini event?
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Is it really this Thursday?
  • GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious Exiting New Things?! Mind explaining what they are? And please, don't say you'll tell us later, at the very least, give us a Hint. m9th8d0zasai.png
    it was on the Twitter as well

GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Is it really this Thursday?

It feels like as soon as it can get
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited September 2019
    Hmmm... it sounds as if they are going to provide Story Mission Act recaps of the game so far over the next few days. My guess? A classic method used to hype something big about to be added to the game. But what exactly?

The plot thickens...

6mv4x61hbvo6.jpeg

• I can't say anything. My lips are sealed. Y'all are gonna have to be patient and wait to see! :)
  • I can't say anything. My lips are sealed. Y'all are gonna have to be patient and wait to see! :)

Ugh 😑😒 not that Again! I'm gonna call it @Kabam Vydious ! It's Act 4!!!
  • As I've said in the past: I can't always say what's going to happen or even provide hints. I'm sorry but my hands are tied-- I'm not sure how many times I have to repeat that with certain incidents.
  • As I've said in the past: I can't always say what's going to happen or even provide hints. I'm sorry but my hands are tied-- I'm not sure how many times I have to repeat that with certain incidents.
    maybe you can answer this what bots will be available in the store for gen chips for week 2 3 and 4?

Maybe you could do some extremely cryptic hints for us to stop us asking. Always fun.
  • Really tho the only reason to recap story acts is because a new one is coming. Gotta refresh that memory.

Maybe you could do some extremely cryptic hints for us to stop us asking. Always fun.

Vydious constantly having to repeat that he cannot give us any information or hints:

sm878p0a9m6d.gif
  • Wait wait wait....something ELSE is coming!? Looks like kabam is making up for reforged! I like it!
    Hands are super-tied here! No hints or anything on this one!
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Come on kabam why do you have to be like this, if you had a choice would you tell us more things?
  • Kitten wrote: »
    Come on kabam why do you have to be like this, if you had a choice would you tell us more things?

Haha...if that question isn't a trap, I don't know what is.
    You don't need your hands to type

It's just Hasbro. Not like they're marvel and control secrets with punishment lol. Hasbro ain't got squat on them. Cmon spill the beans
    I miss the mini-spotlight hints 😥
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    I think the (sealed lips & tied hands) are the hints.

How long do we have to wait?
  • Mufc14 wrote: »

I actually just think there are no hints this time around. As I recall, the mods got a mite bit cranky last time when we insisted on reading non-existent hints into their words.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Those 2 phrases are circling around for the last few months @Nightpath
  • Nightpath wrote: »
    Mufc14 wrote: »

I actually just think there are no hints this time around. As I recall, the mods got a mite bit cranky last time when we insisted on reading non-existent hints into their words.

Wouldn't say we got cranky but we did put our foot down. We mostly just don't want y'all reading into things that aren't there and getting your hopes up-- so, we just give you a hard "no this isn't a hint". If it comes off cranky, our bad! Not our intention.

But with this: it isn't a hint. At all. We just can't share anything.

Wouldn't say we got cranky but we did put our foot down. We mostly just don't want y'all reading into things that aren't there and getting your hopes up-- so, we just give you a hard "no this isn't a hint". If it comes off cranky, our bad! Not our intention.

Sorry, but I don't know if you noticed but we're Impatient Gamers, who LOVE this game. So we want to see NEW Things coming to the game we love. That's like telling a 7 year old to wait an Hour before he can play with a New Toy!
  • Cmon kabam, we already know the name of the event. Tell us what awaits us....

Yes, I’m eager. But recent content has been great and itching to get stuck into it again.

This message must be a hint!!!

JK...But in all seriousness I can wait for the news...I'm content with what we have so far and since I now get better away mission rewards I'll be having much more fun
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    0dxo5lx1ckos.jpg
    Hands tied? Modern problems require modern solutions.
  • ^ erm, just use voice to text?
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    Nightpath wrote: »

Sorry, but I don't know if you noticed but we're Impatient Gamers, who LOVE this game. So we want to see NEW Things coming to the game we love. That's like telling a 7 year old to wait an Hour before he can play with a New Toy!

Or telling a 7 year old they can’t play with their new toy for a week lol 😂