Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Show The Exp

Is there any chance we can get the actual numbers for the experience points listed for gaining levels? The bar is ok for a general idea, but it would be nice to know exactly how much is needed when getting close to leveling. It would also make a difference when using mission energy refills, xp boosts, etc., so we can plan on which to use or whether to use or not so they aren't wasted. I've used mission energy refills before and then leveled up after spending maybe 15-30 of those points, which basically wastes the refill.

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    This would be brilliant
  • This question has been asked since the launch of the game
  • And the fact it didn't even hit the 'passed it to the team' level makes me think maybe it will hurt Kabam's revenue.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I have always wanted this
    But kabam still hasn't added it...
    r33c4s9mkc0u.gif
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    If anyone wants to know their Commander XP just email Kabam support. There you go.

I once asked for my XP value 300 times in a week. It was awesome. I loved it. Made me play better too. I even entered the number into a spreadsheet and kept said spreadsheet open while I played, adding it up after each fight. I also gave myself a sticker every time I got 10% closer.
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    If anyone wants to know their Commander XP just email Kabam support. There you go.

I once asked for my XP value 300 times in a week. It was awesome. I loved it. Made me play better too. I even entered the number into a spreadsheet and kept said spreadsheet open while I played, adding it up after each fight. I also gave myself a sticker every time I got 10% closer.
    cool beans dude.
    Don’t know why I’m feeling so cheeky tonight.

Because cheekiness is liveliness

Wait, was the story true or not?
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Wait, was the story true or not?

Yes and no. You can email Kabam for your XP value (I have). But no, I did not email them 300 times nor have I ever manually tracked my XP.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited September 2019
    Lol @Kabam Miike to save the headache of players emailing Kabam asking for their XP amounts lol 😂, this idea needs to be launched