Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What's the process?

So in Earth Wars when a new bot is on the horizon, they show us snippets of how a bot is created...the frames and basic movements. Of course they're very basic when compared to this game.
I was just playing in Master mode and noticing the very detailed movements of the bots and wondered what the process was in creating a brand new bot.
@Kabam Miike
@Kabam Vydious -do you guys have any shots of what it looks like to create a bot like...say, Jetfire? He's very unique not only in size, but movements. I'm betting most of his model had to be done from scratch. I'd be interested in seeing how this was done.

Comments

• I love the animations and effects on Jetfire. The electricity arcing all over on his landing in Sp3 and the large energy blast on Sp1 stand out to me. I agree some behind the scenes footage would be interesting to see.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Jetfire has a great sp3 also. The sound effects are fantastic.
    Dinobot has some cool sword sounds, as well as Soundwave. Many really interesting things I'd love to see.
    Kabam has an office near me. I wonder if they'd let me tour lol.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I love Jetfire’s graphics too he’s so cool
  • I like Starscream's shooting sound while sp1 but It's really quiet..
    Also like Scorponok's shooting and heavy sound
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    I'd rather see the animation of movie bots cus they are more complicated as compared to Generations bots.
  • I really would like to see either Bonecrusher's or Scorponok.
  • Tact bee would be fun to see...Movie bot and weird movements