Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Galvatron passive power gain in AM

Hi guys!

I just want to leave a little video from a weird thing here...
Finally I can capture it :)

So the thing is.. after Galvatron activated his WoU sig, he is not blocking... But he gains power passively. I think It's not normal and It's a major thing.. (other thing is the stealed power gain block-thing is not working on the player..)

Other times he use his special 2 and after the animation, he get IMMEDIATELY the WoU.. He van be block while doing special 2? :) (I can't captured it yet, but I will)

I think these problems are connected in some way... But heavily need to be fixed..

I have a video but I can't upload it because I don't know what video format is good to here.. any help? :)

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited September 2019
    Will of Unicron comes with Unstoppable AND passive power gain, as the description reads.
    The sig reactivation after sp2 is a well known (well ignored by Kabam) bug. It is so well known that people are starting taking advantage of it.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    It is so well known that people are starting taking advantage of it.

I see what you did there.
  • Will of Unicron comes with Unstoppable AND passive power gain, as the description reads.
    The sig reactivation after sp2 is a well known (well ignored by Kabam) bug. It is so well known that people are starting taking advantage of it.

I didn't know this until now.... I don't have any duped Galvatron and can't check his sig yet... But in this case I can understand the power gain now :)

But that special 2 thing and the not working stealed buffs are still real :/
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544

Can you elaborate more on this?
  • DonApis wrote: »

Sometimes (not that rare) when Galvatron use his SP2 and his animation ended, Will of Unicron is activated immediately.. And he became unstoppable and gain power passively (as I learn today) and I usually get a heavy or a combo because I want to counterattack him but I cannot calculate when will he get WoU :/
    First I thought he gained the sig shortly before the animation but no.. he is getting it from nowhere
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008

I have a video but I can't upload it because I don't know what video format is good to here.. any help? :)

Upload the video online first then post the link here. Several options - YouTube, google, and Vimeo are free.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    DonApis wrote: »

Sometimes (not that rare) when Galvatron use his SP2 and his animation ended, Will of Unicron is activated immediately.. And he became unstoppable and gain power passively (as I learn today) and I usually get a heavy or a combo because I want to counterattack him but I cannot calculate when will he get WoU :/
    First I thought he gained the sig shortly before the animation but no.. he is getting it from nowhere

I understand this one, but what is about stealed buff?
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited September 2019

I understand this one, but what is about stealed buff?

When you steal the "power gain while blocking" (forget the name) buff with Megatron, the icon shows It's mine but it has no effect at all
  • When you steal the "power gain while blocking" (forget the name) buff with Megatron, the icon shows It's mine but it has no effect at all
    Yes. Megatron doesn't always benefit from the stolen buffs, especially those fancy ones.
  • When you steal the "power gain while blocking" (forget the name) buff with Megatron, the icon shows It's mine but it has no effect at all
    Yes. Megatron doesn't always benefit from the stolen buffs, especially those fancy ones.

I thought it was because It's a mod effect not an ability.. but in this case purify shouldn't activate against bleed mods (on spotlight or raid) too because It's just a mod.. or armor break shouldn't break mod armor just ability armor..
    I think if Megatron has this ability, he should be able to steal any buffs.. It's his main ability. The entire character revolves around this thing :)