Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Please make an offline mode!

So guys, I'm from Africa and I know developing markets like mine always have issues with playing games like this because of internet problems. Don't you think kabam could at least make the basic story mode work offline then all the spe ial events and stuff require data? I mean it would do wonders for expanding their audience in my parts of the world. It's why gameloft still keeps asphalt 8 even though 9 is out because 8 was so successful because of a robust offline mode. Pleas Kabam, please help us to play this game more

Comments

• It would be great to have an offline mode
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    It would be great to have an offline mode

It'd be great if I could go online at all...😥
  • The game is largely server based so there would be no way to do a lot of the game offline, but it would be nice if you could locally cache things like spotlight missions, away missions, and bot upgrades.
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    It would be great to have an offline mode

It'd be great if I could go online at all...😥
    😂

• The game is largely server based so there would be no way to do a lot of the game offline, but it would be nice if you could locally cache things like spotlight missions, away missions, and bot upgrades.

That’s half the game right there.