Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Nerfing The Censor

I get that the censor is needed so kids don’t see words or things they aren’t old enough to understand, but it’s getting worse. Now we can’t even use English without becoming tv static. The censor sees everything as dirty or swearing. I get it’s an algorithm or a bot, but it just needs a fix, some improvements.

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    PUNchliner wrote: »
    I get that the censor is needed so kids don’t see words or things they aren’t old enough to understand, but it’s getting worse. Now we can’t even use English without becoming tv static. The censor sees everything as dirty or swearing. I get it’s an algorithm or a bot, but it just needs a fix, some improvements.

Most 8-10 year olds with an Xbox have GTA and spew more S@*% than a broken toilet.
    Really makes you think...
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Most 8-10 year olds with an Xbox have GTA and spew more S@*% than a broken toilet.

As a good Christian lad, I must refrain from using such foul words. Instead I use words like "You hecking hecker"
    "I swear to Gosh" or
    "Cheez-Its Christ"
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    You know last time I checked you can't even say the presidents name?
    Donald ****
    Wow for real?
    edited September 2019
    Who wants to use this thread to spam words that may or may not be censored?
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited September 2019
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

As a good Christian lad, I must refrain from using such foul words. Instead I use words like "You hecking hecker"
    "I swear to Gosh" or
    "Cheez-Its Christ"

Who the bloody hell says GOSH?

"I swear to Gosh" or
    "Cheez-Its Christ"

Dang. You really need to to tone it down, you gosh-darned mother-loving son of a snitch.

"I swear to Gosh" or
    "Cheez-Its Christ"

Polite fellows I say good sir
    ay4e38mobdpo.jpg
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

"I swear to Gosh" or
    "Cheez-Its Christ"

It's a minced oath
  • We're always looking at ways to improve the in-game filter but that doesn't mean it isn't going to have its flaws. Apologies for the inconvenience it may be causing!

"I swear to Gosh" or
    "Cheez-Its Christ"

Dang. You really need to to tone it down, you gosh-darned mother-loving son of a snitch.

I don't give a flying frag.

"I swear to Gosh" or
    "Cheez-Its Christ"

Then go frag yourself in a pile of slag.

"I swear to Gosh" or
    "Cheez-Its Christ"

No you, you mother fragger

"I swear to Gosh" or
    "Cheez-Its Christ"

Be scared because I am a slagger
  • We're always looking at ways to improve the in-game filter but that doesn't mean it isn't going to have its flaws. Apologies for the inconvenience it may be causing!

Sorry bud, had to. What I really said will remain a mystery 😉

"I swear to Gosh" or
    "Cheez-Its Christ"

Get scrapped, you son of a glitch.

"I swear to Gosh" or
    "Cheez-Its Christ"

No, you slag for brains knock-off.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    dbi42s6cnn07.jpg

"I swear to Gosh" or
    "Cheez-Its Christ"

It’s “spawn of a glitch”. Please use cybertronian insults properly.

"I swear to Gosh" or
    "Cheez-Its Christ"

No, YOU, you tin bucket of rust.
  • Decimus234 wrote: »

"I swear to Gosh" or
    "Cheez-Its Christ"

It’s “spawn of a glitch”. Please use cybertronian insults properly.

Thank you.

"I swear to Gosh" or
    "Cheez-Its Christ"

Go jump in a smelter.

"I swear to Gosh" or
    "Cheez-Its Christ"

Go jump in a smelter.

Go eat someone's tailpipe.

"I swear to Gosh" or
    "Cheez-Its Christ"

Go jump in a smelter.

What's your malfunction?
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    edited September 2019

"I swear to Gosh" or
    "Cheez-Its Christ"

Go jump in a smelter.

What's your malfunction?

I don't have one, but you ARE a malfunction

"I swear to Gosh" or
    "Cheez-Its Christ"

Go jump in a smelter.

What's your malfunction?

All systems are nominal, weapons hot, but you are a son of a scrapheap.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Are there any gurlz here?

"I swear to Gosh" or
    "Cheez-Its Christ"

Go jump in a smelter.

What's your malfunction?

All systems are nominal, weapons hot, but you are a son of a scrapheap.

A scrapheap wouldn't even want to claim you as it's child, you broken piece of rusted scrap.