Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

350 solo mission fights...

Can you get this achievement without repeating missions?
Working on the anniversary list. Getting close...

Comments

• OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited September 2019
    Yeah, but you can also get this achievement by REPEATING missions, useful for when i explore some of the spotlight missions.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Yeah, just wondering if someone had done the math yet. I also wonder what the Generations missions will be like.
  • All of spotlight will = to the 840 fight wins
    All of spotlight will = to the 840 fight wins

Will it? That's 840 battles? That's alot.
  • SosaSosa Posts: 12
    Quien no lo queria hacer para conseguir hitos para bee 5☆
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited September 2019
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    All of spotlight will = to the 840 fight wins

Will it? That's 840 battles? That's alot.

It's not bad. I've already got my 840 wins. I haven't finished full explore on the last difficulty, but have been doing dailies in order to get all 9/day daily objectives.. just to finish off that particular objective a little sooner. And this isn't even counting the battles we'll get from the generations missions.

Oh, and I know I copied this elsewhere, but @Dircules did do the math. He confirmed that there are about 7 fights for a spotlight mission to the boss. There are 24 paths to take to complete a difficulty. There are 5 difficulties. 7 * 5 * 24 = ... 840.
  • 168 fight for each difficulty:
    Chapter 1 = 42
    Chapter 2 = 56
    Chapter 3 = 70

• 168 fight for each difficulty:
    Chapter 1 = 42
    Chapter 2 = 56
    Chapter 3 = 70
    168x5=840

• Since there are mini bosses now and sporadic ambushes, we're looking way past 840 fights.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Just do all spotlight mission and you don't have to think about how much fights need to be done.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    There's also the Generations event coming up plus any dailies that you do.
  • Don't forget Daily Missions and (if you still haven't completed it) Story Missions also count as Solo missions. I've completed 740+ Solo Missions so far (Explored Easy-Expert in Spotlight, now trying to beat Master for the first time ever... Daily Missions comprise the rest). Completing 840 Solo Missions is a piece of cake.
  • If it's that many fights.....may as well repeat easy over and over...small amount of energy means you can do it more
  • If it's that many fights.....may as well repeat easy over and over...small amount of energy means you can do it more

Or.... just work on completing the spotlights, your required daily missions for the objectives, and the upcoming generations missions. So you actually gain rewards for the effort, instead of wasting time. It really isn't necessary to grind for this objective. And with these other missions I mentioned, you don't even need to fully explore master, if you're unable to.
  • Since there are mini bosses now and sporadic ambushes, we're looking way past 840 fights.

A valid point; you are correct that I did not count the occasional ambushes.

Daily easy especially Sunday will help a lot. I still need to finish Expert (77) and Master (168). It should give you a hint where I have been.
  • I’m almost at 600 fights. Just do daily missions and the event on an easy difficulty and they will start racking up quite nicely
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    I'm barely on 250. I'm doing my arenas now and once I've done those I'll move onto solo missions. Only 16/30 at the moment.
  • Honestly, I think the only objective that you need to be aware of is the 'Complete 100 and 200 Daily Objectives.' That one isn't hard, and there is some wiggle room, but you need to be working on it, since there's no way to grind for it if you fall too far behind.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Away missions too if you aren't on top
    of them
  • Raids are where I am having the biggest challenge at present. 75 raids should be easy to achieve. Right now, I’m about halfway to 75 so I am on pace to complete the objective, but I’m near 2000 medals so I’m getting a lot of 45k+ Bases that I am passing on.
  • DaveJL wrote: »
    of them

True, but if you check every time they become available, you can get a whole lot of them done per day.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Nightpath wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »
    of them

True, but if you check every time they become available, you can get a whole lot of them done per day.

that's what I mean about being on top of them - if you are like I used to be and got in to the habit of ignoring the small ones then it's hard to get in to the mindset of keeping on checking and doing the common/uncommon ones for ore and gold too
  • I'm at 305 or something like that...very easy
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited September 2019
    kx7j8rlbyq0w.png

I have done no grinding, I just tried to be aware of what objectives still needed to be done. And yes, autofight was my friend in the arena.
    wr1d08b3lmmf.jpg
    I need to start raiding.
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    I need to start... doing more of everything, clearly. Got to do 7 away missions a day to make sure I reach 200. The biggest challenge is making sure I can actually be bothered to do them.