Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

We should be helping each other out these days

So I've began my raids to hit my achievements for generations. Keep in mind I don't raid much so I have about 1800 medals...pretty low...for a reason.
My average opponent was a 47k rated base.
Seems everyone's medal count is dropping dramatically if this is what I'm seeing.
I'll be putting my lowest ranked 5*s on my base so you can breeze through it and I can still collect $$ from it.
You're welcome.

Comments

• I find this very interesting. My medal count dropped from 2700 to 2300. And yet I am seeing the same base defense numbers that you are. My average opponent is closer to 48k-50k, which I don't mind, but that's not much of a difference. We have a greater disparity between medals, yet have mostly the same matchups.

Though perhaps this only means that a very large portion of players have the same basic bot levels on base defense.

Oh, and my base defense is set to 28k.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited September 2019
    **Collusion warning** :D
    By the way, you can put your best 5* for your own good (I mean..., gold). Just remove the mods (I mean..., modules) and we're good.
  • The only raids I can't autofight are the ones with Robotronuses. If we could just agree to move him away from center, it would speed things up significantly.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited September 2019
    How are raids difficult for anyone, I still don't understand.

I lose one once in a while, who cares. I barely even try and win 99% of them.

Just need to bring the right team.

One power control bot

One tank or massive damage dealer for HA (does not even need to be an anti bleed bot, I use Motor)

One opposite class of either of the two types of bots listed above. Bonus if the opposing class is a backup power controller

I use KB, Motor and JF. I can build a far better team with my fully forged r5 bots, but... This one is not only effective, it's also very fun to play aggressive with.

Other good teams:

WB/Scorponok/TC or Grimlock
    Prowl/Mirage/UM or OGP
    Tantrum/Rhinox/Dinobot (or any other beast)
    Dinobot/Mix/JF
    Any beast team w Primal
    Cheetor/Mirage/Hot Rod (or drift)
    Shockwave/Galvatron/OGM
    Starscream/RJ/TC (Scream can null RR when awakened)

KB/Motor/RJ - this one doesn't follow my formula, but is so good that you won't care

There's TONS of options right there and many, many more.

I sprint through raids in under 5min.

Do this, and you'll be fine.
  • Manthro wrote: »
    How are raids difficult for anyone, I still don't understand.

I lose one once in a while, who cares. I barely even try and win 99% of them.

Just need to bring the right team.

One power control bot

One tank or massive damage dealer for HA (does not even need to be an anti bleed bot, I use Motor)

One opposite class of either of the two types of bots listed above. Bonus if the opposing class is a backup power controller

I use KB, Motor and JF. I can build a far better team with my fully forged r5 bots, but... This one is not only effective, it's also very fun to play aggressive with.

Other good teams:

WB/Scorponok/TC or Grimlock
    Prowl/Mirage/UM or OGP
    Tantrum/Rhinox/Dinobot (or any other beast)
    Dinobot/Mix/JF
    Any beast team w Primal
    Cheetor/Mirage/Hot Rod (or drift)
    Shockwave/Galvatron/OGM
    Starscream/RJ/TC (Scream can null RR when awakened)

KB/Motor/RJ - this one doesn't follow my formula, but is so good that you won't care

There's TONS of options right there and many, many more.

I sprint through raids in under 5min.

Do this, and you'll be fine.

Feels like it takes 5 minutes to load up each fight in a raid for me... (exaggeration, obs), but my point is that for me each raid takes at least 15 mins because for some reason the load time is worse than in any other game mode. Makes raids a MASSIVE chore.