Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Limited time event coming your way!

35 Years of the Transformers Brand!

We’re celebrating 35 Years of Transformers with a Generations celebration in September! Keep your eye out for an announcement in game about a special, limited time event coming your way!

Any news about this? Maybe a hint whats coming up? Schedule?

Anything?

Comments

• Limited time event... They're so limited in time to communicate with us here.
  • It'd be cool if the event would coincide with a real-life event, like the McRib returning. Seriously, mid-month is in a few days so hopefully we hear something in a couple days, at most.
  • SosaSosa Posts: 12
    Creo que el evento especial comenzara mañana

This isn't true. :/

We do our best to provide you guys with what we can and when we can. It might not be as active as you like in communication, but we're trying.

We'll have information on that here shortly.
  • Usually any Event would commence on a Thursday at 10 AM US PDT (which I think is what Sosa was asking about or referring to in my pitiful translating skills...). Usually a heads up comes about 24-48 hours before the event begins. So if we haven't heard anything prior to, say 4 PM US PDT today about the Generations event starting tomorrow, assume the Generations event will begin next Thursday (9/19) at 10 AM US PDT.

We do our best to provide you guys with what we can and when we can. It might not be as active as you like in communication, but we're trying.

Thanks for the input @Kabam Vydious . I appreciate that!
    So lets wait for the information coming :-)

Today?

Today?

No
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Next Thursday or the one after that I think

Just tell us what’s going on
  • PeasPeas Posts: 74
    I think what’s going on is pretty obvious. We’re getting new content / events. It’s been fun so far and I expect that to continue. The other obvious point seems to be that the whole thing is designed to maximize Kabam’s income. Why wouldn’t it be, they’re a business. If they tell us Thundercracker is coming then we might save our chips for him but if we spend them only to find out later that Thundercracker is here then well, maybe we’ll buy more chips. I don’t fault them for that, though I do wish I knew.
    Regardless, I’m enjoying the event.
  • Information posted on the next event! GO HERE!
This discussion has been closed.