Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Chrono Vector: Generation - Challenge Mission

edited September 2019 in General Discussion
vjbvv83uib1q.jpg
Commanders!

Wheeljack and Jetfire have teamed up to monitor “Chrono-Vector” effects. To better research timeline disturbances, they have found a way to generate moments from all the Bots from their origin point. They’ll need the help of the Commander as they gather samples from EVERY Generation 1 Bot on New Quintessa! Get ready for a blast from the past as you enter CHRONO-VECTOR: GENERATION

This is a brand new Challenge Mission with 4 difficulties (from 2-Star to 5-Star) and will feature Bot specific Mods for an increased challenge! It will be available Sept 12th at 10am PDT - Sept 25th at 10am PDT.

Each Map features 6 themed Bots for a total of 24 encounters! Mission Rewards include GENERATION CHIPS which can be used to acquire Generation 1 Bots in the Store.

4pswqtpw0q3w.png

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Nice man!
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    edited September 2019
    Cool! Quick Question tho! Will there be a Megatronus on one of the paths? If he is on one of them, IF not the Final Boss! The 5* Map will be almost IMPOSSIBLE or at the very least EXTREMELY Difficult to beat. BTW What are the bots for the 3rd week of the Event?
  • So total of 1910 chips if u complete all difficulties? Is this a typo?
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited September 2019
    Warblah wrote: »
    So total of 1910 chips if u complete all difficulties? Is this a typo?

That's act completion you're looking at. There is mission completion as well.
    Max should be around 3,815
  • GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    Cool! Quick Question tho! What are these "Awakening Crystals"? If they are just Crystals with Awakening Programs, the 5* Map will be EXTREMELY Difficult to beat. BTW What are the bots for the 3rd week of the Event?

Yes, awakening crystals are Crystals with Awakening programs.
  • Warblah wrote: »

Still not a lot. I’d like to know if there is anything else coming that provides chips.
  • sonusonu Posts: 15
    by the look of it, I'm hoping wheeljack will be in next weeks tf chips in stores.

The completion number is the total number of chips added from m1 to m4 which was the reason why it’s confusing (except on the 5* level it’s 5 chips more)
    3815 is still quite low because that’s not even 1/4 for a 5* bot
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited September 2019
    No t4 basic, t3 alpha, 4 or 5 star crystal shards, low amount of generations chips.. what's wrong? :)
    Is this the celebration of the anniversary?..well.. ok.. :) but I'm not impressed
  • No t4 basic, t3 alpha, 4 or 5 star crystal shards, low amount of generations chips.. what's wrong? :)
    Is this the celebration of the anniversary?..well.. ok.. :) but I'm not impressed

Well... the t4b and t3a essence is at least in the objectives rewards.
    edited September 2019
    kranders wrote: »

Still not a lot. I’d like to know if there is anything else coming that provides chips.

The completion number is the total number of chips added from m1 to m4 which was the reason why it’s confusing (except on the 5* level it’s 5 chips more)

While 3,815 is quite low, you still get an additional 2,200 generations chips from the Special Monthly Achievements, which would then be 6,015.
  • EPIC!!! I am SO in!
  • g03b7t3ri8ov.gif
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    I am looking for it just to complete the objectives, but the rewards are just funny.

While 3,815 is quite low (and an odd number might I add), there is the 2,200 generations chips you get from the Special Monthly Achievements, which would then be 6,015

Well for most people this won’t matter unless the total number adds up to be a multiplier of 20k. U will be missing about 2500+ chips for a 2nd 5* with all the chips u can get
    However if u can get chip reward on reruns, then it won’t be an issue
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Watch them reference Warpath and still not add him.
  • How much mission energy per node?
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Watch them reference Warpath and still not add him.

Lol 😂 they haven’t been giving us any new bots

• @Kabam Vydious , @Kabam Miike ... got any comments on the amount of energy-per-node required to advance? for the 5* map, will it be 3 or 6 energy?
    edited September 2019

While 3,815 is quite low (and an odd number might I add), there is the 2,200 generations chips you get from the Special Monthly Achievements, which would then be 6,015

Well for most people this won’t matter unless the total number adds up to be a multiplier of 20k. U will be missing about 2500+ chips for a 2nd 5* with all the chips u can get

Here's hoping that they provide something else for the 2,545 chips. Think of the f2p Kabam.

Edit: Looking back, there are still the calendars that provide 1,000 a week. Problem is is that all of the bots would have passed by the time that comes. And the missing 545 chips. Hopefully the last two weeks are enhanced calendars that give out extra chips, but that's just me being optimistic.
  • Peponfree wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious , @Kabam Miike ... got any comments on the amount of energy-per-node required to advance? for the 5* map, will it be 3 or 6 energy?
    It will probably be 6
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Peponfree wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious , @Kabam Miike ... got any comments on the amount of energy-per-node required to advance? for the 5* map, will it be 3 or 6 energy?

Shouldn't matter that much since the event is on for almost two weeks. Also the extra week for spotlight so should have energy to spare this month.

Here's hoping that they provide something else for the 2,545 chips. Think of the f2p Kabam.

Incentive to spend a little bit to complete a 5*?
  • I've a doubt....I can use a 5* in the lower level? To be clear...or I've to use 2* bot in 2* difficult mission?
    Might even get Gen chips with raid week. Maybe.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    All i care about is that 5* bee.. which I'll get with this event.
  • However...It sounds good! B)
  • JKL wrote: »

Maybe
  • JKL wrote: »

Good guess