Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Chrono Vector: Generation - Challenge Mission

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I really hope this is like Fog....with actual leveled bots and not ridiculous mods
  • 24 G1 Bots... which “G1 Bots” do not show up in the Mission? 🤔
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited September 2019
    Maybe.. the maps will be repeatable like in Fog of War.. (only the completion rewards will be able to get once...maybe...)
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    edited September 2019
    Hey, uh @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Vydious , you haven't, uh, by any chance, gotten some of the mod ideas from the forums, right? Like that thread I made? Please tell me you didn't. Please confirm this. I was just messing around.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited September 2019
    Technobot wrote: »
    24 G1 Bots... which “G1 Bots” do not show up in the Mission? 🤔

Good time to repost this. 28 bots indicated here. Let’s say you subtract WJ and Jetfire since they are part of the mission. You are left with 26, so maybe 2 bots are left out of the fight? Tronus and Galvatron are my guesses.

wkf9pmize0ry.jpeg
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Good time to repost this. 28 bots indicated here. Let’s say you subtract WJ and Jetfire since they are part of the mission. You are left with 26, so maybe 2 bots are left out of the fight? Tronus and Galvatron are my guesses.

wkf9pmize0ry.jpeg

For my prediction sure to be wrong, I’ll go with Nemesis Prime & Thundercracker.
  • I’ll take that! Give me so 5⭐️ signatures and a awakening program, need some tactican for OG Prime
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    p4bjqv00iwgn.png
  • @Kabam Miike how hard will the event be? Because I’ve been worried about that since I saw the event in the special tab
  • @Kabam Miike how hard will the event be? Because I’ve been worried about that since I saw the event in the special tab

How did you find the TC challenge and the last Chrono Vector?

Special objectives with the 5* bumblebee

Special objectives with the 5* bumblebee

Sorry, I mean "how hard did you find ..."
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

wkf9pmize0ry.jpeg

Autobots need another demo bot. Warpath?
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

wkf9pmize0ry.jpeg

Autobots need another demo bot. Warpath?

Ha! New bot? 😂
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    @Kabam Miike how hard will the event be? Because I’ve been worried about that since I saw the event in the special tab

Why you have to be worry about how hard this event?
  • DonApis wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike how hard will the event be? Because I’ve been worried about that since I saw the event in the special tab

Why you have to be worry about how hard this event?

Because I want that 5* Bumblebee
  • I think everyone can do these tasks. And receive a 5-star Bumblebee together
  • I'm betting I gotta plow through 10k-18k bots with some 3k-5k bots...

Just an ordinary day in Tfftf :D

Just an ordinary day in Tfftf :D

100% ordinary
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Nice
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008

Don’t stress about it. You want G1 Bee, right? Just ask for help here or in your alliance family. I’m sure many will figure out the best strategy for that 5* Mission.

It’s impossible to measure and state how “hard” this will be. That means something for everybody. It’s a 14 day event so do what you have to make sure your top bots are available in that time — maybe lower your AM D lvl to make that happen.
  • edited September 2019
    Today is the big day for this! Let us know what y'all think as you play through it! :)
  • Today is the big day for this! Let us know what y'all think as you plat through it! :)

Alright! Will do!
  • Im not sure ill be able to complete this event especially the 5 star version.... is what i would’ve said if i didn’t have 3k energon ready to burn.
  • Iq2312Iq2312 Posts: 35
    edited September 2019
    Okay!! What will be the rating of that boss from 5*
    Because I have only two 5 stars ranked 2
  • How much mission energy per node?

Energy requirements are:
    2-Star: 1
    3-Star: 2
    4-Star: 3
    5-Star: 3

@Kabam Vydious Thanks! 😊
  • There is 1 G1 Bot missing from this Event! No reward to come from this, BUT let's see who discovers the missing Bot first. :)
  • SteffSteff Posts: 71
    Bee stratège