Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Chrono Vector: Generation - Challenge Mission

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    There is 1 G1 Bot missing from this Event! No reward to come from this, BUT let's see who discovers the missing Bot first. :)

I’m gonna guess Prime cuz he’s missing or he got ded.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    There is 1 G1 Bot missing from this Event! No reward to come from this, BUT let's see who discovers the missing Bot first. :)

It’s Galvatron.
  • There is 1 G1 Bot missing from this Event! No reward to come from this, BUT let's see who discovers the missing Bot first. :)

Nemesis or tronus probably as they aren't G1 bots in the first place
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Of all the times for my tablet to be incompatable for good when the event starts... 😫
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015

Warpath.
  • There is 1 G1 Bot missing from this Event! No reward to come from this, BUT let's see who discovers the missing Bot first. :)

Wheeljack
  • 5dz4srfavpow.jpg

Thanks Kabam, I would have saved my chips for wheeljack had I known he was coming. You guys should have posted a full list right away.
    Kickback?
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    The missing G1 bots are Windblade, Kickback, Tronus, & Nemesis Prime assuming you support the graphic below:

1wqhfv1x3gky.jpeg
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Windblade

• Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    edited September 2019
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    The missing G1 bots are Windblade, Kickback, Tronus, & Nemesis Prime assuming you support the graphic below:

1wqhfv1x3gky.jpeg

Windblade isn't G1. Neither is Megatronus or Nemesis as far as I’m concerned.
    Warning: get a purifying bot for the last chapter, the king on fire.
    Kickback?

Its Kickback
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

1wqhfv1x3gky.jpeg

Windblade isn't G1. Neither is Megatronus or Nemesis as far as I’m concerned.
    then it’s KB

• Barricade1776Barricade1776 Posts: 71
    edited September 2019
    I gotta say, I really liked this event. GJ Kabam.
    Kickback?

Kickback is indeed missing from the experiment. While Windblade, Nemesis, and Megatronus are celebrated parts of current lore referred to as "G1" they did not premier in the initial run of the show from which Wheeljack and Jetfire originate. Hopefully missing a small element of an intricate time-travel experiment doesn't have ripples through upcoming stories and realities ... but who can tell. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited September 2019
    @Kabam Vydious Loved the snippets of dialog! Some of those lines sure brought back memories... and now I want to go back and rewatch the original cartoon. Again, give your writers (or do you just have one?) my compliments, I image they had fun with this one.

And a quick question.... does the fact that Windblade, Nemesis and Megatronus did not premier in the original show confirm that they will not be available for purchase using g-chips?

(Edit: It was pointed out that if I had read my in-game mail, I would have known about Windblade. Lesson learned! What about the other two?)
  • Mufc14 wrote: »
    Windblade
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    Windblade

You’re right
  • Nightpath wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious Loved the snippets of dialog! Some of those lines sure brought back memories... and now I want to go back and rewatch the original cartoon. Again, give your writers (or do you just have one?) my compliments, I image they had fun with this one.

And a quick question.... does the fact that Windblade, Nemesis and Megatronus did not premier in the original show confirm that they will not be available for purchase using g-chips?

Windblade will be there on 17th of September.
  • Mufc14 wrote: »
    Windblade
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    Windblade

You’re right

Sorry clicked wrong quote. Yep it’s kickback
  • Nightpath wrote: »

Windblade will be there on 17th of September.

You're right. That's what I get for not reading my in-game mail. :D
  • Lv 5* done! Very low difficult...thanks kabam
    shu00o2h32ee.png
    Kickback?

Kickback is indeed missing from the experiment. While Windblade, Nemesis, and Megatronus are celebrated parts of current lore referred to as "G1" they did not premier in the initial run of the show from which Wheeljack and Jetfire originate. Hopefully missing a small element of an intricate time-travel experiment doesn't have ripples through upcoming stories and realities ... but who can tell. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is this confirmation Tronus and Nemesis will be available as part of G1 bots to purchase?
  • edited September 2019

Is this confirmation Tronus and Nemesis will be available as part of G1 bots to purchase?

No, this had to do with the discussion of this Chrono-Vector.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

No, this had to do with the discussion of this Chrono-Vector.

Tronus?
  • Well...my day has been filled with unimaginable torcher with the 5* generations...any tips for The third area on 5* generations?
  • Well...my day has been filled with unimaginable torcher with the 5* generations...any tips for The third area on 5* generations?

Yes. Don't get hit. :D

Though maybe this thread will help.
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/8998/notes-for-generations-special-event-5-edition
  • harsha1997harsha1997 Posts: 23
    edited September 2019
    I have completed mineqvb13akj52lx.png
    Five star mission