Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Chrono Vector: Generation - Challenge Mission

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    There is 1 G1 Bot missing from this Event! No reward to come from this, BUT let's see who discovers the missing Bot first. :)
    Kickback?

Kickback is indeed missing from the experiment. While Windblade, Nemesis, and Megatronus are celebrated parts of current lore referred to as "G1" they did not premier in the initial run of the show from which Wheeljack and Jetfire originate. Hopefully missing a small element of an intricate time-travel experiment doesn't have ripples through upcoming stories and realities ... but who can tell. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wouldn’t tac Megatron fall into this as well since he’s a tank in game and not a pistol.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    There is 1 G1 Bot missing from this Event! No reward to come from this, BUT let's see who discovers the missing Bot first. :)
    Kickback?

Kickback is indeed missing from the experiment. While Windblade, Nemesis, and Megatronus are celebrated parts of current lore referred to as "G1" they did not premier in the initial run of the show from which Wheeljack and Jetfire originate. Hopefully missing a small element of an intricate time-travel experiment doesn't have ripples through upcoming stories and realities ... but who can tell. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wouldn’t tac Megatron fall into this as well since he’s a tank in game and not a pistol.

True, but at least he is based on G1 Megatron. Still not sure how he went from a pistol to a tank...
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    Kickback?

True, but at least he is based on G1 Megatron. Still not sure how he went from a pistol to a tank...
    He was changed to a tank cuss hasbro did not want children playing with guns
  • From a certain distance a toy gun can appear to be a real gun so it can cause concerns.
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    edited September 2019
    @Kabam Vydious Will Thundercracker and G1 Bumblebee be available for Generation Chips?
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I found it fun! But also a little easy... could we pleeeeease get higher difficulties for special missions?
  • Kitten wrote: »
    I found it fun! But also a little easy... could we pleeeeease get higher difficulties for special missions?

NO THANK YOU!
    Kitten wrote: »

NO THANK YOU!

You dont have to do them lol
    Kitten wrote: »

NO THANK YOU!

You dont have to do them lol

For the 5* bee I do...

NO THANK YOU!

Amen. That Grimlock and Blaster were so irritating on 5 star mission. Got me a brawler awakening. Gonna use it when i get a 5 star mv1, or maybe someone else.
  • There is 1 G1 Bot missing from this Event! No reward to come from this, BUT let's see who discovers the missing Bot first. :)
    Kickback?

#TRIGGERED
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited September 2019
    THE BACK TO THE FUTURE PIC WITH WHEELJACK AND JETFIRE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

o9cp47brvzpc.jpeg

Agreed, they seem like those really cool and chill uncles you only see at weddings who let you drink and tell you dirty jokes.
  • TheBeastInsideTheBeastInside Posts: 429
    edited September 2019
    Missions are fun, but too easy.
    You could have double up the bot rating - and the rewards - without having anyone crying.
  • So I completed the 4* Mission first... a nice warmup for the 5* & a wonderful trip down G1 Memory Lane. My adolescent self thanks you.

As for the 5* Mission ahead... “Now, all (I) need is a little Energon, and a lot of luck.”
  • By and large it was the perfect difficulty. The only one so far that got me angry was Grimlock. He had that health based permanent Burn, and he kept running away to Block so that I could even attack and get that slight willpower repair in. But after him, I’m nearly done and I loved it. I even got a 5 star Soundwave!

But seriously guys, why no Kickback? He’s the best
  • My personal favorite part was the dialogue leading up to the Jetfire and Wheeljack fights. Nice work. I found the difficulty at the right level for a “celebration.” Keep up the great momentum with more events like this and Fog of War. Now it’s just a matter of grinding out the daily missions for that last objective.
  • Done with 5-Star. I will get that 5-Star Bee in no time :)
  • LoganSP wrote: »
    5dz4srfavpow.jpg

Thanks Kabam, I would have saved my chips for wheeljack had I known he was coming. You guys should have posted a full list right away.

Is he good ?
  • I'm glad I held out of WJ. He's invincible for 1 minute against non debuff attacks. But he needs to be awakened. Nanojack here I come!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Thread theme: https://youtu.be/ZFo8-JqzSCM
    You guys might not like this, but your kids are gonna love it
  • Mufc14 wrote: »
    Warning: get a purifying bot for the last chapter, the king on fire.

make a King vs. King fight and you'll be super fine
  • Just out of curiosity, has anyone identified all of the dialog snippets? Some, I definitely remember... and some, not so much.
  • Ugh, having problems with that 5* Rachet fight. any tips? got 5* Shockwave (R4 max), Grim, UltraMags, Kickback (all R3 Max), and 4* Megatronus Max 4*.

Just can't seem to stop him from healing.
    Dragma wrote: »
    Ugh, having problems with that 5* Rachet fight. any tips? got 5* Shockwave (R4 max), Grim, UltraMags, Kickback (all R3 Max), and 4* Megatronus Max 4*.

Shockwave will easily take him down, just shock him to death, and negate last ditch repair with your SP2
  • DragmaDragma Posts: 70
    edited September 2019
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Dragma wrote: »
    Ugh, having problems with that 5* Rachet fight. any tips? got 5* Shockwave (R4 max), Grim, UltraMags, Kickback (all R3 Max), and 4* Megatronus Max 4*.

No cheetah perhaps? A 4* will do it.

Not that great a player, I need all the powar I can get. :)

I finally got him with Shockwave.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I'm incredibly salty that I'm missing out on all this 😣 74epqgvcynsv.gif