Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bug in the reward crystals for the 'Generations' Special Missions.

Hey Kabam team, just opened 2 5* bot awakening crystals and received a Tactician & Warrior Awakening Prgram (1 each, been waiting a LOOONG time to get a G1O Tactitcian bot 'woken'). The programs showed as being rewarded when I opened the crystals but they are nowhere in my inventory lists, nor when I click on bots to "Use Item".

What is being done or going to be done about this? Especially consider that players are going to lose CLASS SPECIFIC Awakening Programs that they (I, myself also, obviously) have been waiting for. New random crystals are not sufficient, just saying.

Comments

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited September 2019
    You should submit a support ticket if you haven’t already (link below). I opened one a few minutes ago and it went to my inventory no problem. Kabam support can see your profile history and will be able to validate everything.

Where did the 2nd one come from by the way? I assume one then came from Monthly Objectives (29/34) so nothing to do with the Generations event. Your title is a little confusing in that regard.

http://kabam.force.com/PKB/KbContactUsForm
  • Dr_YDr_Y Posts: 27
    Hey, thanks Jimmy :)
  • Hey you know what, the same thing happened to me. I hadn't even noticed.
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Hey you know what, the same thing happened to me. I hadn't even noticed.

They haven't responded to my ticket yet. I'm sure that they will issue a patch in the next day or two. They really should issue those of us with 5* redemptions a "pick whatever you like/universal" 5* Awakening Crystal. I had the exact one that I have hoped for, will save me from buying the dupe this month but if I get robbed on it, that will stink horribly... being a Day 1 player (as many of us are), I am confident that Kabam will once again compensate us players well for the technical difficulties.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited September 2019
    Dr_Y wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Hey you know what, the same thing happened to me. I hadn't even noticed.

They haven't responded to my ticket yet. I'm sure that they will issue a patch in the next day or two. They really should issue those of us with 5* redemptions a "pick whatever you like/universal" 5* Awakening Crystal. I had the exact one that I have hoped for, will save me from buying the dupe this month but if I get robbed on it, that will stink horribly... being a Day 1 player (as many of us are), I am confident that Kabam will once again compensate us players well for the technical difficulties.

Good luck to you.

Turns out I wasn't missing anything. Stupid me got mixed up with the rewards.😖
    Thx, Kabam Miike for the clarification. Should I submit a new ticket with more specific info or post the more detailed info here?
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Dr_Y wrote: »
    Thx, Kabam Miike for the clarification. Should I submit a new ticket with more specific info or post the more detailed info here?

I assume @Kabam Miike direct messaged you via the forum. Either way, I wanted you to see that your comment above didn’t go to anyone.
    I meant to post it here. He posted in a different thread but how to report bugs.
  • when you open crystals of 1 tier, sometimes an alpha spark will drop out (it is written a rare chance to drop an alpha spark of 120 crystals that 2 drops out, but), but it is not in the inventory, please correct