Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Things that made you go YAAAAHOOIE!

Comments

• That was JUST what I needed
    7inl0r1z6ifo.jpg
    And this is why
    4nfp87a7g5g3.jpg
  • Finally beat Master Spotlight. Sure, it cost me about 600 Energon to do it (mostly because of Grimlock), but I finally got another T2m Spark to Upgrade one of my 4* Mods to R3. Yeah, it was a Defensive Spark (boo!), but at least my 4* Strange Refractor is R3 Maxed Out...which is nice.
  • Technobot wrote: »
    Finally beat Master Spotlight.

Congratulations, that's no small feat!
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    8mxcjpoarzbq.png
    Getting the last t3c brawler spark i needed for this
    0oyxri955o5s.png
    i0rj0j2z293l.png
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    vip6chgkek7x.jpg
    100% chapter one

Congrats man.
  • This is freaking awesome! But I have a feeling Vydious is going to ban me for this XD
    659ptm2ul72f.jpg
    yap123lc54jr.jpg
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    This is freaking awesome! But I have a feeling Vydious is going to ban me for this XD
    659ptm2ul72f.jpg
    yap123lc54jr.jpg
    Time to do this
    oiidg4qk2fus.jpg
  • Kitten wrote: »
    This is freaking awesome! But I have a feeling Vydious is going to ban me for this XD
    659ptm2ul72f.jpg
    yap123lc54jr.jpg
    Time to do this
    oiidg4qk2fus.jpg

What is this? XD
    Kitten wrote: »
    659ptm2ul72f.jpg
    yap123lc54jr.jpg
    Time to do this
    oiidg4qk2fus.jpg

What is this? XD

That
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited September 2019
    659ptm2ul72f.jpg
    yap123lc54jr.jpg
    Time to do this
    oiidg4qk2fus.jpg

What is this? XD

That

*Ass SLAM!!!

Is what I call it...
  • Getting 5* Grimlock, ten finding out I don't have to wait for him to be in rotation, and having enough chips to get him.
  • @Kabam Vydious has no choice but to declare me excommunicado so worth is though (YAHHOIE!!!)
    2yisaov5t2a2.jpg

(Am i the only one who reads this in Ian Mcshane's voice?)
  • This is freaking awesome! But I have a feeling Vydious is going to ban me for this XD
    659ptm2ul72f.jpg
    yap123lc54jr.jpg

This is quite frankly one of the greatest things to happen to you. God has favored you. however, your rng is now cursed. PERMANETLY
  • YAAAAHOOIE!!
    qmhz94nuu0h2.png
    A13X2017 wrote: »
    YAAAAHOOIE!!
    qmhz94nuu0h2.png

ugwwdsr3n3fv.gif
  • Current YAAAAHOOIE! Status: Enabled
    I'm at [22/35] for Generations Special Event Objectives with plenty of time left.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Current YAAAAHOOIE! Status: Enabled
    I'm at [22/35] for Generations Special Event Objectives with plenty of time left.

You can do it! 👍👍 G1 Bee is so cool
    kgcn9kljpynt.jpg
    navgkk3wqx3v.jpg
    It's about time man!
  • In my first attempt at completing master, I was able to fully explore it too last month:
    vq3aih9pr15h.png
    And this month too... nearly 400 energon spent (thanks to grim on 3.1 :'( )
    utvba9uov2t9.png
    Anyways... YAHOOIE YEAH BOI!
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Got myself a new tablet and it's currently charging, I'll be back into Forged to Fight tomorrow at the latest

Welcome back @BaRdYaAmN !!!
    edited September 2019
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Got myself a new tablet and it's currently charging, I'll be back into Forged to Fight tomorrow at the latest

Welcome back @BaRdYaAmN !!!

Well actually I can play it now after the tablet has finished it's hundred odd updates, THEN I can finally play FtF after 8 days 😂.

Funny story, I actually exchanged the original tablet I bought for a second one because it was a defect, quite frankly pissed by that luck 😟

And @Kabam Miike & @Kabam Miike , don't suppose I can get the rewards from the calendar as a compensation fro the whole fiasco and 10 energy restores to catch up?
    My compensation rewards from the whole technical mishap was 3-5* Sig upgrades for;
    Scout
    Tech
    Scout

No tacticans or tech duped so...
    c7c5ioe221sh.jpeg
    Ignore kickback, cheeto is Sig 10 and bee is 11.
    WHO?
    My compensation rewards from the whole technical mishap was 3-5* Sig upgrades for;
    Scout
    Tech
    Scout

No tacticans or tech duped so...
    c7c5ioe221sh.jpeg
    Ignore kickback, cheeto is Sig 10 and bee is 11.
    WHO?

Skin
    Am I the only one who feels like you get a 5* shard mission right after beating another one previously?
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Am I the only one who feels like you get a 5* shard mission right after beating another one previously?

Agree... And the chain goes on for like 3-4 days
    Slayer wrote: »

Agree... And the chain goes on for like 3-4 days

Yeah I just had one finish for 1014 shards and now I've got another going for around 2000, pretty good these new away missions
  • Just opened my latest 5* Bot Crystal, and...

moxnve8phsl2.png

Only down side: he was my Backup plan in case Tronus was not available for purchase with Generation chips. Now what?
  • Technobot wrote: »
    Just opened my latest 5* Bot Crystal, and...

moxnve8phsl2.png

Only down side: he was my Backup plan in case Tronus was not available for purchase with Generation chips. Now what?

Dupe him.