Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Chrono Vector: Generation - Challenge Mission

12346»

Comments

• ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited September 2019
    Nightpath wrote: »
    Nightpath wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity, has anyone identified all of the dialog snippets? Some, I definitely remember... and some, not so much.

Mission 1: Evil Forces
    h1glnzcq8kpi.png
    5my4vz84v5lj.png
    d1zlvk299v6p.png
    cpmev8vde9jf.png
    zo45gik0rc2x.png
    31g7za91irt1.png
    sqtr22hmzu1o.png
    d2t4qg77mk3q.png
    44evb6nyabmm.png
    05ia16gam4r0.png
    6zvo17ny0qsx.png
    9wub3kscws3r.png

Mission 2: No Place to Run :
    422rl5fi5o26.png
    vmbqh90ucke4.png
    8qty0m165239.png
    8gniar18o4ah.png
    cz9v39vwpz9u.png
    7y3hmjsdvud8.png
    ak4n7bmsnb6u.png
    aoqzg2ohtxot.png
    fxktc4njvebo.png
    x3s6uimo6gdj.png
    0ki74y5qdn3a.png
    zu472aatmt26.png

Mission 3: From the Sky Above
    45bq7c78yycz.png
    hrq6t5u60lj7.png
    15finjcs9ivb.png
    in7htsxu5np8.png
    3r59l9vnljl2.png
    8z4wsfb5nkaa.png
    5d0bzopvhfmm.png
    lvfiki8fuy2c.png
    ho2ye9h8zh24.png
    2p8zwprdh7zs.png
    xeq8cja2lu6x.png
    eu40elh9grfu.png
    gqwkig50szeg.png
    fomnmr3ttoh2.png
    ymmzo3cury5q.png

Mission 4: Wage Their Battle
    g76zd8zmb7yz.png
    si8jbjdq2rob.png
    d7eqfuc088fk.png
    davdx2yxrigt.png
    2d99l3xrlmlb.png
    0bh2vwqp5tpp.png
    uud7o6squi3e.png
    u616yb8gsios.png
    21eu35cw99gg.png
    3ayl8fzhafbm.png
    koadb1kste77.png
    0uknb66mml2t.png

Very nice! Now can you identify the cartoon episode each of these quotes are from originally?

For example, I remember Mirage’s quote from the end of the original pilot episode.

Starscream was from S.O.S Dinobots.

Wheeljack one-shots Megatron with a fancy weapon he made and Megatron collapses to the ground, with Starscream declaring himself the new leader. That didn't last. It was one of the first episodes I saw and that particular part was memorable to me. One, because it showed how awesome Wheeljack was. And two, because it showed me that my expectations for G1 Megs were too high.
  • And is it weird that I don't read everyone's voice from the G1 show?
    I use Wheeljack's voice from the G1 show but for Jetfire, I use his WFC/FOC voice. I do it with many other characters as well; I just seem to use the voices I prefer to hear.
  • And is it weird that I don't read everyone's voice from the G1 show?
    I use Wheeljack's voice from the G1 show but for Jetfire, I use his WFC/FOC voice. I do it with many other characters as well; I just seem to use the voices I prefer to hear.

Ok, but if you’re not trying to use Peter Cullen’s voice for G1 Optimus, Frank Welker’s Voice for G1 Megatron & Soundwave, or Chris Latta’s Voice for Starscream, you are doing it wrong.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited September 2019
    Got em!
    apd0fdg8evs1.jpeg
    cd9kqpddih53.jpeg
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Got em!
    apd0fdg8evs1.jpeg
    cd9kqpddih53.jpeg

Is it just me or are they handing out 5* Warrior Awakening Program crystals to everyone?
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Got em!
    apd0fdg8evs1.jpeg
    cd9kqpddih53.jpeg

Is it just me or are they handing out 5* Warrior Awakening Program crystals to everyone?

I’ve pulled 3 Brawlers in a row. The common theme seems to be whatever you don’t need most. Ultimately, still a valuable resource.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    @JIMMY_SAB I was hoping and praying for a brawler awakening...pulled a blue one and tossed it on Prime, along with 17 programs.
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Got em!
    apd0fdg8evs1.jpeg
    cd9kqpddih53.jpeg

I got a Demo. If I can’t buy Megatronus I’ll use it on Galvatron.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited September 2019
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Got em!
    apd0fdg8evs1.jpeg
    cd9kqpddih53.jpeg

I’ve pulled 3 Brawlers in a row. The common theme seems to be whatever you don’t need most. Ultimately, still a valuable resource.

my last 3 programs been demo.. so I agree!
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Got em!
    apd0fdg8evs1.jpeg
    cd9kqpddih53.jpeg

Kabam's patented algorithm kicking in!
  • This was a very challenging (and rage-inducing) event! I managed to cheese 5* with my severely underleveled team and a bunch of healing items and revives I saved up and never used. Thanks to that, I only spent about 600 energon.

rozx1v3bjnxh.jpg

qqs1a1r3tddd.jpg
  • Arklaine wrote: »
    This was a very challenging (and rage-inducing) event! I managed to cheese 5* with my severely underleveled team and a bunch of healing items and revives I saved up and never used. Thanks to that, I only spent about 600 energon.

rozx1v3bjnxh.jpg

qqs1a1r3tddd.jpg

GG buddy :) 👍Always try to save as many revives and repairs as you can do to avoid being upset ;) (and if you need energon for spotlight, don't rush and do the hardest maps.. do it from easy to master. You will get at least 600-700 energon because every map completion is 10 energon, exporing it 15 plus the chapter and act completion.. )
  • m3xi7hwf8g94.png
    ag4bxaecg82l.png
    0nxq3g9bi9km.png
    Finished 5 star, total energon spent: 0
    Plus, I got a brawler awakening program...
  • o9ljpvu7at1a.png

An extemely fun event with a great balance of difficulty and quality.

Only spent around 300 Energon, which is not bad at all.

The squad that I used was:
    Max Level 4* Duped Scorp
    Max Level 4* Duped Primal
    Max Level 4* Duped OG Megatron
    Max Level 4* Unduped Shockwave
    R2 5* Cheetor
    (4* Max Level Rhinox was there but replaced him with Shockwave once I got to Jetfire)

I obviously used Boosts. Made fights a lot easier.

Hardest Opponents:

Galvatron:
    My gosh, he was relentless! My Shockwave did a decent amount of damage against him, but not even he could contain all that power so he was tossed aside. Then it was Scorp's turn and.... he didn't even get a hit in. Surprisingly, Galvatron just dodged, gained Power, activated Will Smith of Unicron and SP3'd me. The most humiliating defeat of my entire career. Yeeeess. Since Primal was the only one alive (yet almost dead) I healed him up a bit and took him against Galvis. With some good baiting, managed to beat him.

Mirage:
    The Tech that killed my Cheetor. No Tech has EVER beaten my Cheetor. NEVER! But, I greatly underestimated Mirage, as he just kept absorbing all of the hits Cheetor gave him to the point where Cheetor was really hitting like a tiny kitten. Took him against my Megatron who made short work of him. But Cheetor will forever have PTSD of being beaten by Mirage. Poor Kitty. Then he goes up against Jetfire and the same thing happens.

Grimlock:
    Grimlock wasn't too difficult, he just took too loooooong. He had the thickest health bar and i couldn't use my Megatron, lest I suffer the King of Fire's Burning sting. So I used Primal with Purification. First match I took only half of his health bar before I died and then I used Primal again and managed to kill him off.

Jetfire:
    The only bot that made me reset the map.
    Not because he was too hard, but if I suffer a loss in the first match, I tend to reset it so I can find a better approach that doesn't cost me a bot. Enter Shockwave. With Shockwave, I managed to actually solo him in a very long and tedious fight that took Shockwave down to 20%

The Health Penalty:
    Thundercracker would have been much easier if Megatron didn't loose half of his health due to a game crash.

-Easiest Opponents:

Wheeljack:
    The answer to Jackie is always the Kitty.

Ramjet:
    Shockwave wouldn't even give him a bar.

Prowl:
    Scorponok doesn't know the concept of a Special Ranged hitting.

Honorable Mention: Cyclonus
    I don't know how but Megatron absolutely shredded him. Meg's quick Ranged Heavy and Shockwave's Power Rate synergy really mitigated the amount of times Dark Field would make contact or trigger as often.

I really enjoyed this event Kabam and hope to see such more events in the future.
  • 震天尊震天尊 Posts: 6
    edited September 2019
    I only want to say:nothing is difficult if your robt's level is very high.just so so.
  • I remember someone asked for the poster of the mission. Here's what comes out from the asset_cache folder.
    n6urc9edqqix.jpg
    u3s97kv10u1y.jpg

• mjeayb3mwi71.png
    8t046wq5xyte.png

Got it done. Almost got me a 5* bee and I’m exited to rank him up
  • Megatronus and nemesis will they be available to buy at the store? Say it please before wheeljack disappears and regrets me
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    edited September 2019
    Luckas22 wrote: »
    Megatronus and nemesis will they be available to buy at the store? Say it please before wheeljack disappears and regrets me
    They said it on another thread, no Tronus, Nemesis nor TC.
    Buy Wj.
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9021/tc-next-week#latest
  • Soooooooo has anyone mentioned the dialogue in the beginning where Jetfire uses tech jargon to basically say "C.R.A.P."?

Chrono. Reference. Alignment. Parameters.

Even Wheeljack acknowledges the name by saying "Yeah...I'm just going to call them Time-Slices."
  • Also...are we getting Vector Prime at some point?

Just saying, this would be a perfect place to insert Geriatric Prime lol. Old man has sass.
  • Commanders and Kabam,
    CronoVector mission; 5*; 3. ; I can’t defeat Jetfire/first fight. He keeps powering back up.
    Is this a mastery points strategy?
    Please advise ASAP
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Commanders and Kabam,
    CronoVector mission; 5*; 3. ; I can’t defeat Jetfire/first fight. He keeps powering back up.
    Is this a mastery points strategy?
    Please advise ASAP

You need bots can do shock for example shockwave, soundwave
  • harsha1997harsha1997 Posts: 23
    edited September 2019
    am158y7q5arl.png
    Should I spend 4k or 20k to get a 4 star
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    harsha1997 wrote: »
    am158y7q5arl.png
    Should I spend 4k or 20k to get a 4 star

@Kabam Miike this error is a must to fix