Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T3 alpha and new bots

I spend around 2 thousand a month on this game and the same on kabam products can u PLEASE RELEASE T3 ALPHAS IN ORE 13 CYRSTALS AND T2 MOD CRYSTALS AND NEW BOTS I SPEND SO MUCH MONEY PLEASE!!!!!!! KABAM

Comments

• Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    2 thousand... geez
  • Fatpool186 wrote: »
    I spend around 2 thousand a month on this game and the same on kabam products can u PLEASE RELEASE T3 ALPHAS IN ORE 13 CYRSTALS AND T2 MOD CRYSTALS AND NEW BOTS I SPEND SO MUCH MONEY PLEASE!!!!!!! KABAM

No
  • I think we would have bigger problems if he weren't spending that kind of money on this game. Maybe it's 2,000 pesos?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Dude...2000 WHAT? Dollars? Pounds?
    We need some perspective on your habit.
  • Wow.. that's... just, wow. Though I suppose more money for Kabam helps ensure the survival of the game.
  • I spend about 2000 canadian dollara on kabam a month...between Contest of champ and transformers...i owe my own business i can do wat i choose with my money haha. I just want kabam to give us more content thats all
  • Hey, it's all good! As I said, it's good that there are those who can throw money in Kabam's direction. Now.... as long as a good portion of those funds goes toward this game instead of the other game-that-shall-not-be-named...
  • Fatpool186 wrote: »

T3 alpha shards are in the crystal. If you want a T3 alpha, 100% master.
  • Its just we spend countless hours building massive armies they deserve to rebalance the orbs so we can get T3 alpha or t4 basic thats it....so take my 5 stars to rank 5. We spend are hard earned cash. And they in return should look after us a lil bit
  • Kabam is a canadian company but got bought out by netmarble....marvel future fight