Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Act 4 IS coming!

Comments

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    What is even happening in here anymore?

The Kabam TF Multiverse and storyline is forming into a baby black hole that is being recorded by scientists using a combination of Vibranium, Unobtainium, & Transformium to power a giant flux capacitor.
  • What is even happening in here anymore?

Politics
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Sosa wrote: »
    p38darkqnjst.jpg
    3synji1z5u4x.jpg
    c3hd7ck8kgca.jpg
    7k4i5a49if58.jpg

What is this?

It's a data mine that otriux had done over 18 months ago lol

And none of it is correct...

This confirms that you are Megatron, and Vydious is Optimus Prime. (No offense)

So Miike is the best mod and Vydious is the most overrated one?

No, the decepticons are scum who are selfish, and must be stopped. What i MEANT is that vydious is our HOPE that something happens, while miike js the opposite.
    Wrong! The Decepticons and their leader Megatron did absolutely nothing wrong. The Autobots are the real bad guys, working for the corrupt Functionist council to oppress gamers.
    Cybertron’s lord and savior Megatron had to rise up and form the Gamercons, starting a Gamer revolution against society

Autobots wage their battle to destroy the EVIL FORCES of the DECEPTICONS.

That's the saying for over 30 years, and it was never truly wrong. And the autobots never worked for corrupt leaders, you shank, they did the opposite. But then again, you are a decepticon punk.
  • What is even happening in here anymore?

No idea.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Sosa wrote: »
    p38darkqnjst.jpg
    3synji1z5u4x.jpg
    c3hd7ck8kgca.jpg
    7k4i5a49if58.jpg

What is this?

It's a data mine that otriux had done over 18 months ago lol

And none of it is correct...

j0r00rtudvua.jpg
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    What is even happening in here anymore?

We're creating our own new content. Someone has to.:)
  • ew6rh6zcilnb.jpg
    Theres that act 3 recap. I except act 4 announcement or act 4 drop in one week. :)
  • Buttehrs wrote: »
    ew6rh6zcilnb.jpg
    Theres that act 3 recap. I except act 4 announcement or act 4 drop in one week. :)

Not trying to be rude or anything but, don't let your hopes get too high mate.
  • Well, well, well............................
  • 5t4zy5muicw6.jpg
    I figured soon as this thread was never closed I would be close to the money lol
  • @Kabam Vydious great news!
  • When can we get an official announcement thread on the forums?
  • giphy.gif

By the way, love Morticia. Lol
    When can we get an official announcement thread on the forums?

Once we get closer to the big day!

(Also I love her too, haha)
  • WAAAHOOOOOO!!! ACT 4!!!
    5t4zy5muicw6.jpg
    I figured soon as this thread was never closed I would be close to the money lol

4udci4zh0rhx.gif
    5t4zy5muicw6.jpg

6tkth2chaxx0.png
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited September 2019
    New act, new levels and mastery points? After all, new... bots?
  • Was the name of the thread...changed...?

IT'S REAL!!!
  • @Kabam Vydious when you said 'none of it is correct' regarding the datamined info, there was a line saying 'Act 4 is released this year'. Now if you've skipped in reading it's OK. But what if it's intentional?
  • I think its becuase that datamine was 18 months old and said act 4 would be released in Feb of 2019. Obviously that part isnt correct since it's nearly October now lol
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Now that Act 4 is here, can I please have Warpath? @Kabam Vydious
    qvmjrv8q04pu.png

He will be the final boss
    I think its becuase that datamine was 18 months old and said act 4 would be released in Feb of 2019. Obviously that part isnt correct since it's nearly October now lol

This.
  • Really good news , even it is going to be easy for 5* bots r4 , it is new 😎 nice. Will be good for others that just joined the game. And I'll do it too 😋
    I really like Transformers.
    thanks @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • So wait. What about the lockdown and alpha trion parts ;) I just want new bots like we used to get monthly haha.
    5t4zy5muicw6.jpg

Wait, this isn't happening on a THURSDAY?!?

(I kid, I don't care when it's happening... I care that IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!)