Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The game has locked my top bots into a mission I'm not even doing

I'm having problems with using my top bots due to the fact that the game has locked me into story missions, without me even starting them and automatically starts me on the next mission even after I completed the last one it locked me into. Even when I remove them from my squad and start the mission with different bots, they're still classed as on 'story mission' when they're not! I can't do anything with them other than do missions I didn't even start in the first place. I can't do raids, I can't do expeditions, I can't do arena because all my best bots are off prancing around on the main storyline without my permission! I wouldn't usually be this frustrated but I missed out on 1.4k 4* shards in the expedition!
ba0hm0k03p5j.png
he2gce6mqxi3.png
jgekjt99xm90.png

Comments

• Try restarting. Or putting them into an actually event. I ain't sure.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    It’s weird you can’t use them in arenas. You should still be able to use them there regardless if they’re in a mission or not.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited September 2019
    Are they in a story mission or special mission?

Try this:

Restart app

Start a new mission

When it asks you if you want to continue the current mission or start a new one, continue the current one.

Once mission starts, quit the mission.

Restart app

Repeat process until it no longer asks if you want to "continue current mission"

One last thing... Check away mission screen to see if there is something you haven't collected yet. Until you collect, the bots remain on the away mission.
  • HypnotunezHypnotunez Posts: 30
    edited September 2019
    Manthro wrote: »
    Are they in a story mission or special mission?

Try this:

Restart app

Start a new mission

When it asks you if you want to continue the current mission or start a new one, continue the current one.

Once mission starts, quit the mission.

Restart app

Repeat process until it no longer asks if you want to "continue current mission"

One last thing... Check away mission screen to see if there is something you haven't collected yet. Until you collect, the bots remain on the away mission.

Thanks, I relogged in and it seems to have fixed itself, they still need to sort this problem out but at least it's not permanent.
  • Our Support Team can also help out with this. They have the tools to correct the issue if your Bots ever appear to be locked into something.