Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TC Next Week?

2»

Comments

• The Generations Crystal is something different, @KillMasterC. This Flyer's Crystal has a chance at Thundercracker who had been exclusive on his release, hence the 150. I'll relay your feedback regardless though.

@Voltron the art chosen may have been misleading to some degree and for that we do apologize. That wasn't our intent. For future announcements we'll make sure a more proper image is used.
  • Not even nemisis prime come on the least yous can do please this is a huge disappointment
  • Again, I understand this is both frustrating and disappointing to here but the choice of photo was used more in reference towards the overall moments within the events this month. Thundercracker makes an appearance in the Challenge and will also be appearing in a crystal this week.

The Flyer's Crystal! It'll be available for 150 Energon on the 19th. TC appears as a 2*, 3*, or 4* in it. Megatronus will also make an appearance within it. I know it isn't the exact same to the rest of this event, but he's here in some form to help celebrate all these years. :)

Let me guess. 2% chance for the thundercracker I actually need? 😡
  • Decimus234 wrote: »
    Again, I understand this is both frustrating and disappointing to here but the choice of photo was used more in reference towards the overall moments within the events this month. Thundercracker makes an appearance in the Challenge and will also be appearing in a crystal this week.

The Flyer's Crystal! It'll be available for 150 Energon on the 19th. TC appears as a 2*, 3*, or 4* in it. Megatronus will also make an appearance within it. I know it isn't the exact same to the rest of this event, but he's here in some form to help celebrate all these years. :)

Let me guess. 2% chance for the thundercracker I actually need? 😡

Don't be ridiculous

It's obviously 1%
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    edited September 2019
    Hey @Kabam Vydious
    will there be a second chance to purchase weekly g1 bots for G-CHIPS ?
  • Again, I understand this is both frustrating and disappointing to here but the choice of photo was used more in reference towards the overall moments within the events this month. Thundercracker makes an appearance in the Challenge and will also be appearing in a crystal this week.

@Kabam Vydious can we have a detailed schedule atleast as to how many weeks are there in this anniversary event celebration. The in game mails get old and gone so I am not sure if Week 4 is going to be Week 1 bot list all over again or is Week 4 a fresh set of bots. Also, is there going to be a Week 5. I may have read in an ingame mail that the bots from week 1 would come back again in the store. . . If that is the case, then is it happening in Week 4
  • Porfa vor alguien me podría informar si megatronus saldrá a la venta con fichas generations 😔😔😔😔😔
  • Por favor alguien me podría informar si megatronus saldrá a la venta con fichas generations 😔😔😔😔😔
  • Por favor alguien me podría informar si megatronus saldrá a la venta con fichas generations 😔😔😔😔😔
  • Cesaritos wrote: »
    Porfa vor alguien me podría informar si megatronus saldrá a la venta con fichas generations 😔😔😔😔😔

My poor Spanish helps me say "No", if you're asking if Megatronus will be available through Generation Chips.