Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Act 4 IS coming!

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Buttehrs wrote: »

I bet its cause they know the mods are gonna wanna find a way to let us have info before they're allowed to lol

On that topic, what is ONE thing y'all wanna know about Act 4? I know it'll be hard to come to a consensus on WHAT, but we'll answer whatever it is!

If something can't be decided on, we'll make a choice. :)

How difficult will it be? Will it challenge rank 4 5 stars?
  • Buttehrs wrote: »
    Lol nevermind that question then. Will be there be new mods?
    That is not about Act 4.

Maybe I used the wrong words. Will there be tough mods on the bots we have to fight like life transfer or shock block or new ones. Lol

I bet its cause they know the mods are gonna wanna find a way to let us have info before they're allowed to lol

On that topic, what is ONE thing y'all wanna know about Act 4? I know it'll be hard to come to a consensus on WHAT, but we'll answer whatever it is!

I have a request for 2 things to know about Act 4 (pick one):
    (1) What is the Storyline to Act 4, Chapter 1?
    (2) What are the rewards in Act 4?

BONUS REQUEST: I want to know if you are ever going to put in an epilogue cut scene to Act 3. If not, no big deal...
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997

My question would be what rewards will be offered for exploration of Act 4?
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited September 2019
    Technobot wrote: »

I have a request for 2 things to know about Act 4 (pick one):
    (1) What is the Storyline to Act 4, Chapter 1?
    (2) What are the rewards in Act 4?

BONUS REQUEST: I want to know if you are ever going to put in an epilogue cut scene to Act 3. If not, no big deal...

Please don't tell me the storyline in advance! I would rather be surprised as I play it.
    I would rather know what the rewards will be. Or better yet, if any new bots will debut in it.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506

Where's Act 5?
    xxpq44lmdtlq.jpeg
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Where's Act 5?
    xxpq44lmdtlq.jpeg
    where’s Act 6?

• Will it be continuing the story from Act 3 or the spotlights? or both?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited September 2019

Are the bots’ PI going to be a gradual step from the bots ofnact 3 chap 4 mission 6 or will they be geared more toward where the majority of folks have ranked up their bots since the last story mission was released?

Wait, scratch that, let’s go with JKL’s one — what are the rewards?
    Also! We'll have more information coming soon, but I want to point out that Act 4 CHAPTER 1 is coming next week. Chapter 2, 3, and 4 will be released over the coming months.

Oh wait, I guess I do have one. When you say coming months, are we talking around 2 to 4 months or more like 24 months?
  • Requesting end of Act 3 epilogue screen, if not rewards please
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Just wanna know about those rewards, man.
  • Yes would like to know the rewards please
  • Rofl think it’s pretty easy to agree that we just wanna know what the rewards are.
  • Tell us about the rewards pleeeease.
  • Agreed - rewards would be the best knowledge to have for now so we can plan accordingly. There are several bots that I'm thinking of forging away just because I don't have the resources...but if I know what resources are coming in Act 4, I think I can wait it out.
  • NorthernLightRCNorthernLightRC Posts: 118
    edited September 2019
    Will there be any new bots debuting during Act 4? (Like Rodimus or BW Megs - but please don't tell us which yet! 😁)
  • hoolienweehoolienwee Posts: 159
    edited September 2019
    How many energy per node? Will the xp Level ceiling increase? Any new masteries?
  • Will Act 4 run alongside monthly Spotlight Missions or replace them for the months they are released?
  • Will Act 4 run alongside monthly Spotlight Missions or replace them for the months they are released?

Theyll never replace the monthly spotlight. You'll get both at the same time
  • I want to know the rewards just like almost everyone else
  • The rewards will be clear when Act 4 is released.

No reason we need to know it now. We are all going to play it regardless...
  • Is the boss unicron?
  • Very interested in how the fights scale compared to how act 3 ended. Weve got far superior bots these days.
    That is not about Act 4.

Maybe I used the wrong words. Will there be tough mods on the bots we have to fight like life transfer or shock block or new ones. Lol
    I actually misread your question. That is about Act 4!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    That is not about Act 4.

I actually thought he was asking about forum moderators.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    That is not about Act 4.

Hahaha.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    That is not about Act 4.

So... we need a new mod for the missions: a combination of life transfer and power gain.
    And call it .... ka-BAM Miike

or

Insidious Vydious
  • Wasn't it supposed to be, like, 1 hour ago ?