Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Just why... I need first aid from drowing in 2* bots (Journey for 3* MV1)

KenimusPrimeKenimusPrime Posts: 7
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Soooo this was my attempt at 10 cinematic crystals I spent 30 dollars on today (#Kabam'd).
osbwf4ip0sh9.jpg

I have opened a VERY good amount of crystals, in the triple digits. I don't have terrible luck either, as I have a decent pool of 3* bots and even pulled some 4* bots from regular crystals. But no matter what I open, I cannot get a single 3* MV1 prime even if my life depended on it. This is a bot I MUST get in order to complete the dream team, as I have all others 3* and some of them duped (DOTM Bee, AOE Drift, TLK Hot Rod, ROTF Ironhide, MV1 PRIME). I seriously don't understand why I cannot get this bot, as it seems fairly common with many players owning one. Do you guys have any bots you just MUST get, but the game just refuses to give you what you need? I can't be the only one.

Kabam, please stop cramming bonecrusher, grindor, and mixmaster down my throat. I'm choking on the overwhelming spam of these bots. - Sincerely, half the players of this game

Comments

• KenimusPrimeKenimusPrime Posts: 7
    edited August 2017
    This post is meant to be funny but there is some truth in it.
  • Andum7Andum7 Posts: 61
    Oh god you're not going to give annoying updates on every crystal you open til you get a 3* mv1 prime are you? We already have one idiot doing this for a 3* ironhide.
  • It seems in these games that there is always 1 that you need and will never get. Like a wall popped up bc you alrdy have the rest. It's abut annoying I know. And btw I'm sorry but hot rod sux. I know, it wasn't meant to be this way
  • Fried_DogZFried_DogZ Posts: 10
    edited August 2017
    Andum7 wrote: »
    Oh god you're not going to give annoying updates on every crystal you open til you get a 3* mv1 prime are you? We already have one idiot doing this for a 3* ironhide.
    AGBandit lmao
  • Andum7Andum7 Posts: 61
    Fried_DogZ wrote: »
    Andum7 wrote: »
    AGBandit lmao

I might start a thread for my hunt of a 3* mirage
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I've never drawn a Motormaster, not even a 3* version... But I've been fortunate with most other bots (except for 4* ratchet.. I'm still salty about that).

Everyone has their wishlist
  • KenimusPrimeKenimusPrime Posts: 7
    edited August 2017
    @Andum7 I am definitely NOT going to do that. Takes way to much time and effort
  • Man, MV1 Prime is available for the normal PBC. You just have to be lucky, my first 3* was MV1 Optimus. I know, Kabam annoys players a lot with that annoying always-2-star results on Crystals, but a bit of time and you'll get your 3* Prime. Cinematic Crystal was only one option.