Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Generations daily bots and chips

cjozf35pe308.jpg

I'm sure a bunch of of you are in my situation.. you got your first 20k chips and made an early choice, but have also grinded enough for another 20k, but by the time you get that amount the only choice you'll have is Galvatron.

I don't want that and want to know...

Will there be a fifth week of generations daily? Or even maybe have a bunch available for the late comers?
If not and we don't make a choice, what happens to the chips left? Don't want to have grinded and be left high and dry....
Tagged:

Comments

• Mrnomis wrote: »
    We'll Ratchet as a 5* is bugged so you end up with a 4*. At least that's one less thing for you to be disappointed about, unlike myself.

That's a WIP fix that will eventually happen. Hold on to him, we will be awesome
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    LoganSP wrote: »
    Will there be a fifth week of generations daily? Or even maybe have a bunch available for the late comers?
    If not and we don't make a choice, what happens to the chips left? Don't want to have grinded and be left high and dry....

I think they said the week after will be generations chips crystals. 20k for a random 5 star generations bot or 1500 chips for a random 3 - 5 star generations bot.