Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Scout Bee Critical Rate

Hi commanders,

Why scout bee isn't on the top scout bots pools although it is exclusive?

I think one of the reason is his critical rate. When you dodge three times you can get easily 3 critical rate buffs. However, you can not use these buffs at sp1 or sp2 if you do a combo then use these specials. And generally sp1 and sp2 hits do not cause lots of damage.

Yes, when bee is controlled by AI it is bad to have these critical buffs since he does not use specials after a combo. (If this happens worst thing in the world:))

So, bee needs an upgrade i think.

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited September 2019
    Change your habit a bit, hit once then special.
    If you really like to combo (and the Sequencer mastery), go for a sp3 first to have 10 buffs. (But then you need Bee Brave to build power without losing buffs)
  • I use my prowl my friend. After doing a combo with 10 melee buff it causes approx 10k damage (may be higher of lower) then special it causes approx 10k also. Why i change my habbit to loose first 10k damage?

And for guaranteed specials you first hit the enemy. After hitting an enemy first why i don't use the other 4 hits?

This is one of the reasons that bee is not the best scout.

But playing with him is so enjoyable.
  • But if every bot is used the same way what's the point of branding so many bots? If you're using Primal/Scorponok you need to use less heavies. With Ironhide you prefer ranged game. With Prowl you may end your combo earlier to avoid reaching to sp2, and the list goes on.
  • Scout bee is all about the infinite power lock. Get that melee evade, apply sp2 and “bee brave”. Spam melee, especially heavy, until next s2.

Not sure if he is better than my prowl, but he’s on my main team now with prowl and OGP.
  • Edwardo76 wrote: »
    Scout bee is all about the infinite power lock. Get that melee evade, apply sp2 and “bee brave”. Spam melee, especially heavy, until next s2.

Not sure if he is better than my prowl, but he’s on my main team now with prowl and OGP.

Playstyle dependant I guess. Bee needs to have a fairly high sig to keep up with a duped prowl. Prowl favours the more cautious fighter, that picks moments to attack. Bee is for all aggro moments. Both are great for what they do though.