Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raid event is odd this week

p5a15255gdb6.jpg

The usual base points are fine, but what's up with the bonus points?? If we are between 2000-2999, we don't get anything?

Comments

• Might be a visual error.
  • Scroll down! Those are just the top shown ones. :)
  • Scroll down! Those are just the top shown ones. :)

I see, but why don't we get bonus points for using the monthly bots prowl cyclonus and mirage like the others?
  • Yeah it's the bonus points from the monthly bots that got left out this month, was that intended or just missed?
  • Ah! Gotcha!

So yes, those were removed intentionally. It was decided that it was added work with little reward on y'all's end. This give you focus to use who you want where you want.
  • Ah! Gotcha!

So yes, those were removed intentionally. It was decided that it was added work with little reward on y'all's end. This give you focus to use who you want where you want.

No it doesn't, it gives us a choice to bonify our raids and get those milestones way faster. Put it back
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    It’s all good, never cared for those in the first place. Now remove that pesky AM achievement while you’re at it, that is the most annoying thing in the game, so we can focus on the bots we want to use in AM.
    Ah! Gotcha!

• edited September 2019
    LoganSP wrote: »
    No it doesn't, it gives us a choice to bonify our raids and get those milestones way faster. Put it back

There are ways to say that in a much more constructive/less demanding way.

I understand it's frustrating and maybe something you'd don't agree with. We are happy to look into the options of this at hand, but there's no need to make it sound this way. Intended to or not, text is misleading.

Happy to share your thoughts, but let's keep it constructive.
  • It would be cool to put an incentive based on base rating rather than individual bots, for example..

10000 Base rating +5 Pts
    20000 +10 Pts
    30000 + 15 Pts
    40000 +20 pts
    50000 +30 pts
    60000 + 40 pts
    70000 + 50 pts
    80000 + 60pts

that would be slightly less than what we could potentially earn previously using the featured bots as the max was 125 pts. But gives us an avenue of knocking off the milestones a bit quicker. Just thinking out loud here.
  • LoganSP wrote: »

There are ways to say that in a much more constructive/less demanding way.

I understand it's frustrating and maybe something you'd don't agree with. We are happy to look into the options of this at hand, but there's no need to make it sound this way. Intended to or not, text is misleading.

Happy to share your thoughts, but let's keep it constructive.

Sorry mate, as you said I did not mean this in a mean way at all... I am Canadian.... Seriously though, it was my two cents and I didn't find the explanation made much sense and always appreciated the extra challenge from choosing those bots.

I'll watch my text next time, no hard feelings I hope.

• LoganSP wrote: »

Sorry mate, as you said I did not mean this in a mean way at all... I am Canadian.... Seriously though, it was my two cents and I didn't find the explanation made much sense and always appreciated the extra challenge from choosing those bots.

I'll watch my text next time, no hard feelings I hope.
    All good. I appreciate your thoughts on this, all of you.

I'll make sure the team is aware of them and that y'all get heard.
  • While we're on the topic of Raids...can we please address this Achievement of reaching 2500 Medals? I was SO close (2391), but kept pulling bases that would only award between 9 and 18 medals. I burnt all my Energon on refreshing bases and shields, and then of course...got raided 4 times and lost over 150 Medals. Each loss took about 40 medals on average. What gives?