Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raid Store Item Refresh

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

When can we expect to see a raid store daily item and rotating item refresh? The fog of war and away mission updates are great but that has led to the fact that the raid store is so outdated it's laughable.

The rotating items are barely worth anything. Excluding AM items and energon, the t3c essence used to be one of the better things to purchase but now it's basically pointless. T3B essence, t2a essence, gold crystals, almost all useless given away mission crystals. I can't even recall when it was last updated. A year, probably longer? The away crystals have kinda saturated the game economy a bit because literally the only wall seems to be t4b.

Daily:
What about a daily t4b, even if it's 200-250 essence. That's not even a single spark per month.
Shark crystal on 3-4 day cool down

Rotating:
Energy refill
More sig program crystals
4 star mods
t4c essence - again even it's a small amount it's something more than just wasted t3c essence days
4* bot crystal
5* shards

Again I acknowledge the difficulty given the current state and economy in the game but everything is completely outdated. Keep the days that provide a 3* crystal etc. because of forging but really take a look at a refresh.

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Daily AM kits in store. kthxbye
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited September 2019
    Time to revive this thread. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious the recent content has been great. Can either of you share your thoughts and/or insight into how we as a community can bring some attention to the outdated Raid Store items? Will it help if we come to consensus on what matters most? I think an update aligns to the overarching changes to streamline which game modes reward which resources that have been prevalent as of late.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited September 2019
    Friends and comrades. Please take some time to express how much you want to see some attention on the Raid Store.

@kranders @Beastdad @Darm0k @Bntyhntr3232_ @BaRdYaAmN @BOFAD @KillMasterC @BrickT1973 @Nightpath @Canuck33 @Peponfree @Faithz17 @Buttehrs @Keys_Spidey @Celt @Gunz0 @DrShotgun
  • Yea it's about time for an update to permanently raid store items
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    I agree more sig crystals, 5* shards and am kits
    It's been more than a year since the last raid store update
  • Don't forget the lower lvl players, they need that 4 star shards, 3 star bots etc. T2 class is my biggest problem now :D I have a lot of t3 class, about 5 t3 alpha.. t4basic is slow but collectable trough selling t2 and some crystals/arena-monthly-AM and other milestones..
    But that t2 class is mostly just coming from daily, and medium-hard spotlight... which is...... 👎

Expand the variety in the store and increase the price... make max raid tickets to 5 not just 3.. Make the spotlight mods collectable from crystals, and the raids will become like mini spotlights :) Give us mod sparks to further increase the mods rank.. these just 4 star mods.. where are the 5 star mods? Where are the rank 4 materials? Raids can be better and challenging, just need a little rework.
  • Seeing as I was tagged may as well make a list

T3 Class spark crystal: 300K chips
    1000 5* shards(up to 3): 200K chips
    5* awakening crystal: 1M Chips
    5* signature upgrades(up to 5): 100K a piece
    500 T4 class spark essence(up to 4): 200K
    500 energon: 100K
    3*-5* Crystal (up to 5): 50K a piece

That's it for now...thanks for tagging me JIMMY_SAB
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited September 2019
    Seeing as I was tagged may as well make a list

T3 Class spark crystal: 300K chips
    1000 5* shards(up to 3): 200K chips
    5* awakening crystal: 1M Chips
    5* signature upgrades(up to 5): 100K a piece
    500 T4 class spark essence(up to 4): 200K
    500 energon: 100K
    3*-5* Crystal (up to 5): 50K a piece

That's it for now...thanks for tagging me JIMMY_SAB

500 energon for 100k? Maybe 50 :) others are not too bad... maybe 5* sig is too low it might be about 500k or more

High lvl players can get 80-100k for only one raid :)
  • Yes, a thorough overhaul of the raid store is long overdue! I agree the lower grade items are still of value to lower level players, but there is very little offered that higher level players need.

Some of the daily items are just fine as they are - yes, I do purchase the basic ore every single day, because why not? Yet some items are obsolete.. t3c essence crystals come to mind. Who needs those with the recent changes to away missions? A reworking of what is available on a daily basis is necessary. Can we please have t3a and t4b essence available? And what about that 3* superconductor 1000? Once we've purchased it frequently enough to max out the ability, it also suddenly becomes obsolete. How about offering those non-existent mod crystals (or essence for them) we need to rank our 4* mods?

Aaaaand the rotating raid store items also need to be overhauled. How about offering an exclusive mod crystal once a month? There are no shortage of ideas in this thread of what the player base needs and wants.

And don't get me started on relics..... ;)
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited September 2019
    I think it should be more of a transition of rewards than a complete store overhaul.

Imagine it as this. The rewards that are in the current Store would be exactly the same to benefit the less advanced players. But once a Commander reaches a certain level, say 45, then the old rewards would be replaced with those that fit their current meta. Like a transition from Normal Daily Crystals to Elite Daily Crystals.

Let's just say this for example:
    Upon reaching level 45:
    •Premium Bot Crystals will be replaced with Superior Bot Crystals.
    •3* Bot Crystal will be replaced with a 4* Bot Crystal.
    •More T4B Spark Essence would be given in bigger portions
    •Access to a T3A to replace the essence
    •More energon
    •4* Shards will be replaced by 5* Bot shards (possibly 1,000 max)
    •Signature Upgrades will be upgraded (heh) to fit 4 and maybe 5*'s to replace the 3* ones.
    •And etc, etc.

I know most of us are more experienced and have no need for the current store rewards, but smaller players do. This is why it's best to have a transition rather than a full-on replacement.
    Think of the little people.
  • I think it should be more of a transition of rewards than a complete store overhaul.

Imagine it as this. The rewards that are in the current Store would be exactly the same to benefit the less advanced players. But once a Commander reaches a certain level, say 45, then the old rewards would be replaced with those that fit their current meta. Like a transition from Normal Daily Crystals to Elite Daily Crystals.

Upon reaching level 45:
    •More energon
    •Signature Upgrades will be upgraded (heh) to fit 4 and maybe 5*'s to replace the 3* ones.
    •And etc, etc.

I know most of us are more experienced and have no need for the current store rewards, but smaller players do. This is why it's best to have a transition rather than a full-on replacement.

Not a bad starting place.... this idea has merit. The only thing I would caution of is the possibility of phasing out low level items that high level players still want. For instance, if I do a batch of forging and have a lot of mods or low tier bots to rank, it's a lot simpler to merely buy the required t1b sparks. I would hate to have these simple items unavailable for me to buy on a whim, simply because they were replaced.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Cheaper prices & More stuff
  • PeponfreePeponfree Posts: 83
    edited September 2019
    This could be a real improvement to the game, if done correctly. Having items available for low and high level players is crucial: signature awakenings? superior pbcs, eliminate the 2* bots (although rare ones), replace 3* bots for 4*, higher t4b and t3a shards and of course higher level AM revives and repairs. Amount of raid chips required would go in line with the item itself, of course.

In summary: Kabam, it's time for a revamp in raid store. You need to take action.
  • Nightpath wrote: »
    I think it should be more of a transition of rewards than a complete store overhaul.

Upon reaching level 45:
    •More energon
    •And etc, etc.

Not a bad starting place.... this idea has merit. The only thing I would caution of is the possibility of phasing out low level items that high level players still want. For instance, if I do a batch of forging and have a lot of mods or low tier bots to rank, it's a lot simpler to merely buy the required t1b sparks. I would hate to have these simple items unavailable for me to buy on a whim, simply because they were replaced.

My proposal was more on replacing the rotating items while keeping the permanent ones there.

Permanent ones are simple and easily accessible. No need to change them.
    Maybe even add some items as permanent.

The rotatable items are only available once a month and do not meet the standards of certain players. Those are the ones that could be changed.
  • I can almost guarantee if Kabam ran the data on raids now vs 6 months ago they will find a massive drop in total raids by the player base. Our alliance is a great example as 80% of the team used to spend energon to raid all week during raid week. Now, we barely run our free tickets as there is no motivation to gather the resources.
    I'll admit the main reason we raided so much previously was the selection of 5* bots we didn't have was greater, so stacking up bot chips was a huge motivational factor, but the raid items were also much more valuable. Now we have the majority of bots, the raid items are way over priced.

Long story short, the raid store needs a serious upgrade lol
  • Also, make T1A easier to get. I accidentally sold all of my T1A, and trying to rank up my 4-stars to forge has been a struggle.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'd love to see some t4b essence in there along with the things in this thread. Maybe full t1as and t2as.