Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

GENERATIONS CHIP acquisiton Max Out at #39,365?!?! ...Miike, Vydious? Kabam, someone, plz respond.

Dr_YDr_Y Posts: 27
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
Is this accurate? I JUST finished the Special Missions for September and already had the Generations Spec Miss completed. I redeemed 20k Gen Chips [for a 5* Wheeljack] and now am sitting at 19,365 Gen Chips... I was REALLY set on duping my 5* OGP today. What's the deal? Am I missing something or why do we max out below 40k Gen Chips? Epic Fail by Kabam or is Dr_Y (me) missing something? That is a lot of early work to be left 'blue balled', js. Please educate me ;)

Comments

• Dr_YDr_Y Posts: 27
    :) Idea... if this 'shorting' was intentional by Kabam, then haukuna matada. However (idea), may we get a 1 day offering where players can select ANY of the Generations Event offered bots AND a Kabam (Oops) gift of 1,000 Generations Chips gifted to all players? This would only seem to be a fair way to compensate the loyal TFFTF, Cybertronian faithful ;) No?
  • Buy energon pack to get the missing amount..... :P

(Don't do it..)
  • Raids do come around next week too get the chips and you can buy a 5* gen crystal for a chance at 5* prime
  • Raids do come around next week too get the chips and you can buy a 5* gen crystal for a chance at 5* prime

And by raids, I assume you mean arena. :)
    Hey all... I had 19,365 GCs a few hours ago. I just logged into the game now and currently have 19,515... hmmmm, what tha?! Hopefully I will somehow have 20k before the daily bot offering change tomorrow... hopefully.
  • We are bent out of shape over chips. :lol:

It'll change at 10:00 PDT / 13:00 EDT.

We are bent out of shape over chips. :lol:

It'll change at 10:00 PDT / 13:00 EDT.

What are you saying? Honestly... your post doesn't make sense. I would like to understand the point you are making, thx :)
  • Dr_Y wrote: »
    Hey all... I had 19,365 GCs a few hours ago. I just logged into the game now and currently have 19,515... hmmmm, what tha?! Hopefully I will somehow have 20k before the daily bot offering change tomorrow... hopefully.

It’s almost as if there were some sort of calendar handing out more chips every day...
    Valid point, sk7... I am hoping that mods still chime in with an answer. This was not intended to be a complaining thread... it is an inquiry thread. Kabam should've made it to be a 40k event. This is not the first time that they have awarded a seemingly arbitrary & shortfall reward. It really discourages 'faithful' players from really playing the game as much as we have DAILY (since day 1, I might add).
    Dr_Y wrote: »
    Valid point, sk7... I am hoping that mods still chime in with an answer. This was not intended to be a complaining thread... it is an inquiry thread. Kabam should've made it to be a 40k event. This is not the first time that they have awarded a seemingly arbitrary & shortfall reward. It really discourages 'faithful' players from really playing the game as much as we have DAILY (since day 1, I might add).

BTW, THEY ARE SLASHING THEIR OWN REVENUE BY THESE POORLY MANAGED REWARDED EVENTS. WHO IS GOING TO PAY A PREMIUM IN $$$ WHEN YOU GET SCREWED ANYWAY. They need someone with real business experience in their ranks (now I am complaining... this happens regularly with events). Not sorry, this is true. I am way tired and shutting down my computer but this is bush league and very amateurish on Kabam's part. If they have another plan, etc., they should have long since informed their customers (US). I stand by my personal comments 100%.
  • Max is 39915 f2p.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Tyberious wrote: »
    I recently saw that 5* TC might have a random drop chance if the 5* Flyers Crystal is real, but I am going to miss that due to finances and lack of faith in Kabam.

Those crystals will only give 2-4 star bots and is purchasable via 150 energon.

iyqnz8yrkn7l.jpeg
  • It's not like if the subject hadn't been discussed already in another thread.
    And answered.
    Why wouldn't you just wait to see what the arena will look like ?
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    There is going to be another 7-Day Calendar for Chips. I'm really confused by the sudden burst of anger in here by some folks. There is also the chance to use chips on Generation Crystals rather than a single bot.

It boils down to timing between the ability to earn Generations Chips and corresponding availability of bots. A “chance” at a Generation bot via crystal in week 5 pales in comparison to being able to obtain a specific bot in weeks 1-4.

The sudden burst is equally a result of some players not taking the time to understand the event combined with the lack of forecasting provided by the game team.

I think most comments have been respectful and even keeled. The passion among the player base is certainly coming through as the event ends though.
  • Nightpath wrote: »
    Raids do come around next week too get the chips and you can buy a 5* gen crystal for a chance at 5* prime

No. I say @Kabam Vydious say the raid event next is the gen chips but correct me if I’m wrong. My memory isn’t the best
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Nightpath wrote: »
    Raids do come around next week too get the chips and you can buy a 5* gen crystal for a chance at 5* prime

No. I say @Kabam Vydious say the raid event next is the gen chips but correct me if I’m wrong. My memory isn’t the best

Yeah, you're incorrect on this one.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    JKL wrote: »
    Yeah, you're incorrect on this one.

What JKL said.
    Generation Chips Arenas for each day with rewards for milestones we want to keep as a surprise. ;)