Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Broken Arena Crystals

So when did Arena crystals stop working the way they are supposed to work? Its been a little over two weeks now and they are still only giving out gold. No energon. When did they stop giving energon? I've opened hundreds of arena crystals over the past 2-3 weeks and not once have I gotten a single energon cube out of them.

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Stack up as many crystals as you can (preferrably over 100)
    Get in the Line community and we’ll tell you the trick to get more energon
  • Where is this Mythical Line Community you speak of? Cuz I totally use more Energon.
  • Its not to get more energon, its to get energon period. Sometime in the past 3 weeks, arena crystals stopped giving energon and now only give gold.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I opened a bunch two days ago and got energon.

Could just be unlucky.
  • I, as well, as able to get energon, seems to happen more often when you have a bunch to open.
  • Beastdad wrote: »
    Gotta open them in large bunches, always been this way.

I haven't opened arena crystals in months, but the drop rate used to average about 1 e per crystal. Are people seeing less than that now? To properly get an average you'll have to open in large batches as suggested above.
    Beastdad wrote: »

I haven't opened arena crystals in months, but the drop rate used to average about 1 e per crystal. Are people seeing less than that now? To properly get an average you'll have to open in large batches as suggested above.

I honestly don't keep track anymore, but that does sound right. I usually pull 1-200 crystals at a time, and end up with about 1-200 energon out of those.
    I've never gotten 1 Energon block before.
  • Kabam will say it's by design.

But yeah, I stash them and do get energon as advertised.
    Beastdad wrote: »

I honestly don't keep track anymore, but that does sound right. I usually pull 1-200 crystals at a time, and end up with about 1-200 energon out of those.
    I've never gotten 1 Energon block before.

It's an average. If you open 100 you'll probably get close to 100 e, if you open 1000, close to 1000 e. However, you'll see larger variation in smaller batches. You could get zero e from 30 crystals, but you could also get 30 e from 1 crystal (or whatever the top prize is).

Yeah thats my baseline and I got energon in line with that from my last couple hundred 3 days ago.
  • ZetoZeto Posts: 12
    Gunz0 wrote: »

what is this community line chat you speak of?
  • Zeto wrote: »

what is this community line chat you speak of?

First and second rules of line club are being broken all over this thread.