News and Announcements
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates,
join us here!
Transformers Forged to Fight Changelog
Version 8.0 is coming to you on April 3rd! Here's what you can look forward to!
CELEBRATE THE TRANSFORMERS: FORGED TO FIGHT 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY WITH THIS EXCITING NEW UPDATE!
Log in and enjoy a limited-time Boost and Event Calendar to celebrate with us! Commanders that have celebrated an anniversary with us before can look forward to one of our exclusive Anniversary Relics!
- A new Challenge Mission has arrived! Conquer this new challenge to gain exclusive rewards. But hurry! You only have 2 Weeks!
Alliance Mission Maps have been reworked.
- Map 3 difficulty and rewards have been increased to provide an engaging challenge for the top level Commanders.
- Map 3 layouts and encounters have been updated. This means all new enemies, bosses, and buffs to overcome!
- Map 1 and 2 Bosses and Mini-Bosses have been updated.
A number of Bots have been updated. Bots receiving updates include:
- Bumblebee (Dark of the Moon)
edited April 2019
• Added +3.6% to base Critical Rate.
• The time it takes to switch ammo has been reduced to 60ms, down from 90ms.
• Increased Signature Ability scaling to start at +50% projectile damage. This scales to an unchanged maximum of +200%.
• The bonus from Hound’s Signature Ability remains activate during Special Attacks that activated before the bonus expired.
• Increase Critical Damage against Burning opponents.
• The Critical Resistance Debuff now scales up, gaining +0.5s duration and -1.8% potency each Rank.
• The increased Critical Damage against Burning targets now scales up +5% with each Rank.
• The final (grenade) hit of Special 2 inflicts Burn instead of Bleed.
• Sidestepping while Precision Ammo is equipped Purifies Dazed effects.
• Added +10% Attack to Inferno Ammo heat damage at all Ranks and now all damage is dealt after 10s instead of 15s.
• The chance to trigger an Acid Debuff on projectile attacks starts with +5% chance and scales up an additional +5% with each Rank, up to a maximum of 50% at Rank 5.
• The Acid Debuff from projectile attacks lasts +1 second longer at all Ranks.
• Added +10% Attack to Acid Damage from projectile attacks at all Ranks.
*** Acid is one of the unique aspects of Mixmaster but wasn’t relevant enough in most fights. These changes make it more worthwhile and reliable to leverage ranged gameplay to generate this unique effect.
• Added +8% base Block Proficiency.
• Added +3% to base Attack.
• Added +5% to base Block Proficiency.
• Increased the duration of his Ranged Bonus from 10s to 20s.
• The Old Friends Synergy with Starscream is now part of Jetfire’s base kit; however, the Stun from well-timed Blocks no longer affects Special Attacks and the Stun duration has been shortened to 1s. The Synergy still exists, but has the new effect of increasing the duration of this Stun from well-timed Blocks by 50%.
*** It was never intended to let any Bot inflict Stun to an enemy during that enemies’ Special animation. This has led to several issues, and breaks a rule of gameplay in an uncomfortable way. This Synergy with Starscream was so potent that it made Jetfire feel reliant on a specific team. We’ve kept a Synergy between them, but Jetfire is now more viable on non-Starscream teams.
• Added +3.6% base Critical Rate.
• Added +10% base Critical Damage.
• Special 2 Critical (blade) hits now inflict Bleed.
• Special 1 chance for a Projectile Damage Buff increased to 100%.
• Projectile Bonus duration increased by 2 seconds.
• Special 2 Armor Break now has a chance to trigger on both hits and lasts 2 seconds longer.
*** The extra hit of Armor Break is an additional chance to remove an enemy Armor Up. This Armor Break is now more in line with what to expect from a Special 2, and from a Tactician Bot.
• Starscream’s Old Friends Synergy with Jetfire no longer plays a Sidestep animation to avoid projectiles when Starscream dashes back. Instead, projectiles miss. He still receives the Critical Damage Buff when a projectile misses during his Dodge.
• Increased the chance to trigger a Dark Burn from Heavy Attacks by 0.7% per charge of Dark Energy.
At 30 charges, the chance to trigger a Dark Burn is 51%, up from the previous 30%.
• Added 10% Attack to Dark Burn damage at all Ranks.
• The Purify from his Signature Ability activates after 1 second, down from 1.5 seconds.
• Special 3 Critical (missile) Hits inflict Burn like other missile attacks.
• Added +3.6% to base Critical Rate.
• Added +10% to base Critical Damage.
• Special 2 chance to Burn increased to 100%.
• Increased all Critical Rating Buff durations by 2 seconds.
• Increased all Armor Break durations by 2 seconds.
• Added +10% chance to Special 1 Armor Break at all Ranks.
• Added +5% base Block Proficiency.
• Increased Signature Ability scaling to 15...50% chance of Unblockable.
BUMBLEBEE (DARK OF THE MOON)
• Special 1 now has a 40..60% chance to inflict an Armor Break Debuff on each hit based on Rank.
• Removed 2% base Health.
• Removed 4% base Attack.
*** We recognize Megatronus as one of the most effective Bots. We don't want to dethrone him, especially after many of you have worked hard to acquire and upgrade him. We've reduced his overall effectiveness a bit by targeting his core stats, which ensure none of his unique functionality is compromised.
• The Power Steal from well-timed Blocks increased to 2...8% based on Tier.
• Updated to actually subtract Power from the opponent by an equal amount.
Version 8.0.2 is an Android only release that will fix some stuttering issues that were found in an earlier release.
edited September 2019
Version 8.2 is coming your way later this week, and kicks off not just one, but 2 large story arcs in New Quintessa!
Act 4 Chapter 1: Autobot's Turn
Leaping from a Chrono-Vector test, Wheeljack and Jetfire discover they have entered a parallel time-line to the one they left. They are cut off from contact with the rest of the Autobots and have discovered this world has yet to face the destruction of Megatronus and the awakening of the mysterious Titan that dwells below them.
Will they be able to stop the plans of Shockwave, unite their fellow Bots, and fight off the pulsing waves of darkness that threaten to overtake the planet? Find out in Act 4 Chapter 1: Autobots Turn!
The Start of a New 3-Month Story Arc
October's Spotlight mission kicks off a new story that will last until the end of the year, and will have ramifications that reach far and wide!
Bug Fixes and Improvements
Fixed an issue where Optimus Prime was not getting his Armor Bonus for his Lieutenants synergy
Fixed an issue where Megatron was not getting his Armor Bonus for his Lieutenants synergy
Changed Nemesis Prime’s Unblockable call out text and icon to be purple, so it is consistent color with other unblockable attacks
Fixed an issue where Ratchet’s stun debuff would not trigger when hitting with a critical hit ranged attack
Fixed issue where Barricade would not receive increased Attack Rating from the Enemies Synergy with Hot Rod
Fixed issue where Enemies synergy on Optimus Prime was giving Bludgeon a Power Rate bonus instead of Attack Rating bonus
Fixed an issue where Swordmasters Critical Damage bonus would sometimes trigger on non Sword Attacks
Updated Barricade pause menu ability description. Barricade can avoid all basic attacks, previous description said melee only
Fixed an issue where Megatron (ROTF) would not get bonus impair charges from his Forged to Serve Synergy with Barricade
Fixed issue where Nemesis Prime's Special Attack 1 would sometimes not purify all debuffs when he has multiple stacks of debuffs
Fixed issue where Nemesis Prime and Optimus Prime synergies were not giving the correct values
Fixed an issue where ""Stupefy"" mastery was not applying to Jazz's Exhaustion Signature
Fixed an issue where ""Stupefy"" mastery was not applying to Hot Rod's Critical Heavy Attack
Fixed an issue where ""Stupefy"" mastery was not applying to Prowl's Range Attack
Fixed an issue where ""Stupefy"" mastery was not applying to Mirage's Sleight of Hand and Fist Special Attack"
Fixed an issue where Windblade's Sword Dance Special Attack did not always benefit from Buff Duration increases
Fixed an issue where Blaster's Interference was not being affected by Debug Duration Mod
Fixed an issue where Arcee's signature was triggering less often then it should
Fixed an issue where Swordmasters would sometimes give the wrong critical damage bonus
Fixed an issue where Blugeon's Signature Ability was displaying the wrong Critical Hit Damage increase
Fixed an issue where Megatronus's bot info was displaying incorrect info for Relic of Preservation.
Fixed an issue where Megatronus was not benefitting from Cyclonus's Hand of Chaos Synergy
Fixed an issue where Nemesis Prime could copy Interference Debuffs to Blaster, but projectile speed was not affected
This discussion has been closed.