Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Did you buy the 5* Optimus Prime?

I’m just wondering if anyone else bought him.

c7k5v3phutqo.png
j5dhyba1ms4j.png

Comments

• FURYFURY Posts: 12
    I did 😊
  • FURYFURY Posts: 12
    0c7fu1saxt8n.png
  • No
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited September 2019
    No. I am saving my Chips for someone else...
    rpl3kpittp3x.jpg
  • No need...

znwh2nq6intu.png

And since I already have Galvatron & Shockwave at 5* as well, that only leaves Arcee... and I need more 5* Warriors.
  • Pass, looking for Shockwave.
  • ZetoZeto Posts: 12
    Yes i did! :smile:1h1xnmo2aqba.png
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Meh
    I'm gonna buy 13 of those 3-5* crystals
    And pull 13 5* outta those.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    ub7tpsjm153y.jpg
  • I went for Galvatron. I have almost all the 5* bots that I want now (Galvatron, Soundwave, Shockwave, Grimlock) and a few others. The only ones that I really want still are Megatronus, Nemesis Prime, and Cyclonus.

I know this isn't the right place for this but I don't want to start a whole new thread. I have almost one million bot chips now that I've been saving for Megatrronus or Nemesis Prime. I thought I read somewhere that there were no plans to ever put a 5* of them in the store. Can anyone please confirm this? If that's the case I'd be tempted to go for Cyclonus.
  • Beastdad wrote: »
    AirComm72 wrote: »
    I went for Galvatron. I have almost all the 5* bots that I want now (Galvatron, Soundwave, Shockwave, Grimlock) and a few others. The only ones that I really want still are Megatronus, Nemesis Prime, and Cyclonus.

I know this isn't the right place for this but I don't want to start a whole new thread. I have almost one million bot chips now that I've been saving for Megatrronus or Nemesis Prime. I thought I read somewhere that there were no plans to ever put a 5* of them in the store. Can anyone please confirm this? If that's the case I'd be tempted to go for Cyclonus.

I'm sure that one day they will break down and make those two obtainable by chips, but I sincerely doubt it is anytime soon. That carrot is still being dangled since a high percentage of the player base was unable to get 5* Tronus when he first came out.

Surely by that time you will have another 1 million chips, and if I were you I'd get Cyclonus to team with your Galvatron and Shockwave while the getting is good.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I might cave and go for Cyclonus - but it would be just my luck to have Megatronus or Nemesis Prime as one of the next featured bots. :D
  • JmdJmd Posts: 45
    I duped mine. =)

m5chbpui65gg.png
  • Yep
  • ANCIENTNEMESIS1ANCIENTNEMESIS1 Posts: 39
    edited September 2019
    09vqb94pah34.png

• Slayer wrote: »
    Meh
    I'm gonna buy 13 of those 3-5* crystals
    And pull 13 5* outta those.

This man... Sorry to this man.