Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Combiner

Introduce combiner mission 5 specified bots have to b a combiner if 1 not in that squad is dead combiner won't work 4* and 5* can only combine introduce combiner energy refiles with 5 points r one combiner fight is = - 10 mission energy introduce combiner labs to upgrade combiner in game play basic of a combiner ability is 50% permenant armor full maxed power of a 4* combiner is 20000 and 5* is 30000 in fighting game play combiner size is asusual size but the opposite normal bot size have to b reduced by 40 r 50% and combiner weak point is if a combiner is hited by special atack 1 = 2 seconds stun by special atack 2 = 4 seconds stun special atack 3 = 6 seconds stun if a combiner used its special attack 1 = 1 second stun and special 2 = 2 second stun and special 3 will stun opponent for 3 seconds and the combiner will b stunned for 6 seconds each 1 and half minutes combiner have to b stunned for 3 seconds take the game to next level kabam introduce combiner bots and give 1 combiner as my reward story line is coming new act galvetron activated unicorn unicorn is single bot but in combiner size so optimus is going to use his combiner maximus prime 5 bots combined tactic op, ratchet , mirage, jet fire and ultramagnus combined and stops unicorn

Comments

• Kabam team plz introduce. Not is bot spelling mistakes
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited September 2019
    The fact that a thread about Combiners consists of 1 long sentence kinda ruins the theme.
    And since there aren’t enough Constructicons/Combaticons/Aerialbots etc. to form a single combiner like Devastator, Bruticus, Superion, etc. I doubt there will be any combiner other than Optimus Maximus (Sideswipe and Ratchet can replace Sunstreaker and G1 Ironhide)
  • Staw Bels that is my point thanks for translate
  • Was this thought up in the rain?
  • How did RKO get a zoomed-in Moto avatar?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    How did RKO get a zoomed-in Moto avatar?

They were available back in 2017 for old users like us
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    How did RKO get a zoomed-in Moto avatar?

They were available back in 2017 for old users like us

Leetness.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Hey bad , I'm ur dad
    Your sincerely
    Slaya bug.
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    The fact that a thread about Combiners consists of 1 long sentence kinda ruins the theme.

That was not a long, rambling sentence. It was a word combiner...
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Hoooly crap dude... punctuation.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    @Strawbels
    You're my hero. I actually read your translation.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Strawbels wrote: »

When in combat the bot would look the regular size as when fighting with the current bots, but opposing bots would appear 40-50% smaller.

Might be the best thing I’ve read on this forum in a long time. Sweet translation work @Strawbels